3rd POV

"You have to tell us what happened"

The young girl sighs at her mother's words and shrugs, "I don't feel like talking, mum" she answers

"Y/n, please"

Wyatt pleads; grabbing Y/n's hand in his own. His eyes stared into hers as the rest stood around, Zed growing furious with this but chose to ignore this. Y/n let out another sigh before nodding, "alright..." everyone quieted down and sat down.

"I was having some sort of dream and I saw a woman... we were in a hallway before the room shifted and then again and again before we were both in a forest" Y/n explains. Zed placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a warm smile - Y/n returning the smile; "I saw tree stump with a black cloth and some pink candles. I also saw a picture of me and Adi" Y/n turned to look at her sister.

Addison furrowed her brows, "What? What picture?"

"I don't know - I hadn't seen it until then" Y/n shrugged; turning back to her mother, "The woman appeared behind me and told me to control it and they're coming" The room was silent. No one dared to break it until Zed did, "What else?"

"Well, when I look back at the photo - it was covered in blood and then when I turn back to the lady; only a butterfly was there and it was resting on a bloody cloth" Y/n says.

Addison shuddered a little and looked to everyone else, her dad bringing her in for a hug and pulling her towards Y/n for a hug as well before leaving the two. The girls happily embracing each other, "Then, I woke up in the forbidden forest with the bloody cloth in my hand" Y/n mumbled for them.

Wyatt and Zed shared a glance before looking to the twins mother, "You two aren't going to school; you are to stay here at home, alright?" She announced. Y/n furrowed her brows but didn't argue, knowing where her mother was going and why she was doing this. Addison did the same, understanding what was happening.

The friends didn't of course, "What? We won't see them at all?"

"Of course you will - after school!" Their mother answered. Willa growled lowly but sighed instead of yelling at the woman; Wynter frowned and nodded slowly. Eliza wasn't exactly shocked with the woman's response and didn't blame her - Bonzo was upset as well as Bree but again, understood. The two boys hid their anger and stayed silent.

They thought it was unfair but couldn't do anything about it, now could they?

Anyway, The parents soon left the teenagers to have some chit chat time - besides they needed groceries anyway. 

✨Later✨

The group soon had to leave being a school night and said their goodbyes. As soon as they left, Addison locked the door before racing upstairs to check on Y/n.

Y/n was teary eyed as she looked to the door; sniffling a cry. Addison couldn't help but frown, she hated seeing her twin like this and fell to her knees, embracing her.

✨🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙✨