Y/n's POV

It's so boring at home - I miss going to school and I'm serious; I'd never usually say that.

Addison made it better though, she baked cookies and such and I helped her with some cheer moves.

Anyway, it's Friday - yay. The boys and the rest are coming over for the weekend, I believe the boys hadn't gotten into trouble at all with each other - hopefully. Just 20 minutes more and they'll be here.

"Got any threes?"
"Go fish"

Our game was interrupted by a knock, we shared a look before Addison stood to her feet, "I'll have a look" she smiled, placing her cards down, "Do not and I repeat - do not touch my cards" she said seriously. I let out a small laugh before nodding slowly, "I won't"

Addison nods before making her way to the door, as she does, I take the time to slip her cards under the table and get a good look at them, smirking slightly before sliding them back afterwards. Waiting.

Three minutes later, I would've at least heard talking considering how close the kitchen was to the front door, wouldn't I? Standing on my feet, I make my way to see if things are alright, only seeing an empty doorway with a bloody cloth hanging on the doorbell, "What the fuck-" I mumble before I feel a sharp pain in my neck.

An audible gasp escaped my lips, quickly turning and seeing a man with a white mask, purple stripes struck down the eye holes. I managed to kick him away before punching his jaw, another sharp pain on the other side of my neck - making the hall spin.

Before passing out, I see Addison passed out over someone else's shoulder and I swing one last punch before my eyes drooped close.

Wynter's POV

I skip along with Bree, talking bout what we got in our chemistry test - I had gotten a pretty high grade and I was actually really proud of myself! Bree of course scored higher but I was proud of her for working hard!

Anyway, we're heading to Addison and Y/n's place for the weekend since we hadn't seen them for the week and just wanted to hang out, I keep hoping to see a kitten! Oh how adorable would it be!? Anyway, we get there and... the doors wide open?

"What is that smell?" I heard Wyatt cry.

"It smells like blood..." Willa answered. My eyes linger to where they're all looking and I immediately block my nose, cringing at the scent. Enhanced smell sucks.

We all dash towards the door anyway, getting a better look at what smelt, "It's a bloody cloth" Willa mumbled, trailing off before Zed and Wyatt dashed inside, "Y/n! Addison!" Bree called as the boys sped through the house, looking for the girls.

Eliza looks at the cloth closely, "Liza? What's wrong?" I asked anxiously, scratching at my arm. She nodded, pulling the cloth off the doorbell and stuffing it in her jacket.

Wyatt came back, him and Zed distressed.

"They aren't anywhere here"

🥀🔪🥀🔪🥀🔪🥀🔪🥀🔪🥀🔪