Prologue

I am back with a brand new story as I have said guys!

I hope you will love this book and please excuse my grammar mistakes.

Happy reading people!!

P.S: Please bear my mistakes until I edit the chapters.

(Edit: I read the whole book myself and noticed that the initial chapters of this book are so boring. But that doesn't mean my whole book is a disaster. I am so sorry if you felt the same too)
----------------------------------------------------------------

*Edited

NAME: JUNG Y/N
AGE: 24 YEARS OLD
BIRTHDAY: 3RD DECEMBER
HEIGHT: 5'6
FATHER: JUNG GUNWOO
MOTHER: JUNG HYUNJIN
SISTER(ELDER): KIM(JUNG) JIWOO *married to Kim Seok Jin*
BROTHER(ELDER): JUNG HOSEOK

WORKS AT MAZE INDUSTRIES AS A HEAD OF THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT.

LOVELY, SWEET, CARING AND HARD-WORKING.

BOYFRIEND: KENNETH ANDERSON

Jung Y/N's POV~

I am waiting for dad to show up. He told me to come to his office but he is not here. The door opened revealing my dad. He looked a bit nervous. He sat down on his CEO chair and gave me a nervous smile.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I asked placing my hand hand on top of his which is on the desk.

"Y/N, em-"

"Dad, it's okay" I said. Why is he so tensed?!?

"Em, Y/N, can you do me a favour? I am not forcing you and it is upto your choice but I wanted to expand our business. So in order to do that, you need to marry the CEO of Pearl Tech., Park Jimin"

I was beyond shocked. I have to marry a stranger. Well, not a stranger. I have met him many times as he is one of my brother's "squad". Moreover I have a boyfriend too.

"I am not forcing you Y/N, it is upto you" my dad said.

"Do I have to tell my answer right now?" I asked.

"You can take some time" he said.

"Can I go back to my office?"
He nodded. I stood up from my seat and walked towards the door. I opened it and walked towards my office trying to process what my dad has said. What do I have to do? I like Ken but I love my father more than anyone else.

Time skip~

I made my decision and here I am waiting in the park to talk to Ken.

"Hey babe!" He said and kissed my temple.

"I need to talk to you" I say coming straight to the point.

I told him what my father told and he looked pissed.

"HOW CAN HE DO THAT?!!?!?" He shouted.

"Ken, calm down" I said.

"Did you say no?" He asked.

"It's about that. Ken I really like you but I love my father more than anyone else. He has done a lot to me and my siblings. He has done everything for us. We owe him so much. And I am gonna do that by accepting it. I am sorry Ken but we need to break up. But always remember that I like you a log" I said tears forming in my eyes.

Ken looked shocked. He left without saying a word and my tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I walk towards my car and get inside. I drive towards our home while crying.