Ch. 25 ~ Good and Bad

Hellooooooo!! I am back with my brand new updates y'all. The book is coming to an end. I will finish it off in 6-8 chapters. After these chapters, there is going to be an epilogue and the the story is done!!

I sincerely thank all the readers who made me reach 1K+ reads!!!! Thanks for all the love and support guys!

Happy reading cuties!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Edited

Park Y/N's POV~

I ran inside the hospital and went to the reception.

"What can I do for you?" The receptionist asked.

"PARK JIMIN!" I yelled while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Wait a minute" she said while looking at the monitor in front of her. Her answer annoyed and angered me.

"I DON'T HAVE A MINUTE FOR YOU. MAKE IT FAST!" I screamed. She flinched and checked the list faster.

"F-first floor. Emergency U-unit" she stuttered. I left the place running and searched for an elevator or a staircase. I found them on the right side. I took the staircase instead of the elevator and ran all the way up to the emergency unit.

I saw Taehyung standing there leaning against the wall. I ran towards him. He saw me with a pity look. I burst out even more hoping nothing bad had happened to Jimin.

Taehyung hugged me rubbing my hair up and down in a soothing manner. I stood there resting my head on his shoulder. I could feel him shaking slightly which meant that he was crying too.

He broke the hug and held my arms. He told me not to cry and asked me to wish for Jimin's health.

I calmed down after a bit. We both sat down the chairs present beside the emergency unit.

"How has it happened?" I asked him.

"We all met at the gym. He said that he had to go back and left the gym. I was on my way to my home when I got a call from a woman saying he has met with an accident. I came here and he was already inside the emergency unit. The woman who brought him here said that he lost a lot of blood and might have a severe head injury too" he replied.

The same woman who has called me?

"Where's that woman?" I enquired.

"The cops took her to interrogate the incident as she was the only witness present. In fact, she is a cop too." He said.

I saw Taehyung's wife coming and he stood up. She hugged him and rubbed his back while he cried resting his head on her shoulder. Even a blind person can sense that they both loved each other so much.

I wish Jimin and I were like that too.

She came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly as I cried. Two of the nurses who were in that room abruptly came out running and went somewhere else. The doctor came out hurriedly and we all stood up.

"His condition is very critical. He is barely responding to the treatment. There's only fifty percent chance of his survival. But we will definitely try our best" he said and went into the emergency unit again and the nurses also went back with some heavy equipment.

I sat down on the chair with a thud and cried heavily. I put my head in my palms and muffled my sobs which I couldn't control.

I just sat there praying for his well-being. I can't live without him. I have realised it very lately but please I can't live without him. I just can't. He shouldn't leave me. He should always stay with me, by my side, forever. I just love him. How could I not realise it? These past four months have been very beautiful for me.

I love you, Jimin-ah. You made me fall for you just like that.

*Time skip*

Taehyung has left the hospital and would come back in an hour. I called Hobi oppa and told him everything. The whole hospital was full of chaos because of Jimin. Paparazzi are waiting outside the hospital for updates.

I was staring at the floor beneath me blankly when someone called me. I looked up to see a woman who was standing a feet away from me. I stood up confused.

"I am the person who called you" I nodded at her.

"I was there at the accident spot when it has happened. I was talking to someone on phone when I saw a car being hit by another from the back. I went to check on and saw Jimin who was semi-conscious. He kept on mumbling 'y/n'. I called you and the other person, Taehyung" she finished.

I hugged her and mumbled a 'thank you'.

"I suspect that this might be a pre planned murder" she said.

I was shocked. I know that Jimin never had any rivals.

"It's just an assumption but I feel like it. I am a cop and I witnessed many accident cases like this. But this one is very different. The person who hit Jimin-shi's car might have done it wantedly. He didn't get hurt but Jimin-shi did. Also, the air bags inside Jimin-shi's car didn't pop out during the time of accident which made my assumption even more stronger. We will take the driver for interrogation once he wakes up. I just wanted to say that be careful. Try to have security around you all the time. I will be taking up this case personally for you" she said and left.

Who would've wanted to hurt Jimin? He never hurts a soul. I just hope everything becomes better.

I saw Hobi oppa coming and I stood up. I hugged him and he rubbed my back. We both sat down and I explained him everything what has happened.

Just then, the doctor came out of the emergency unit with a grim expression.

"What has happened doctor?" Hobi oppa asked.

"I have a good news and a bad news"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think has happened to Jimin? Do you think Jimin's accident was a mere accident or a pre-planned murder? Whom do you think would have done it?

Vote and comment if you have liked this chapter.

Saranghae 💜

Mimi