Meeting Winter

*Winters POV*

Hi I'm Winter Snow. I know my parents named me to get beat up. Anyways I actually hate the Winter season I don't like to be cold. Summer is actually my favorite season. I have light brown hair and I'm not the skinniest person, I have brown eyes. I'm 5'3 and I'm 122lbs. I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school, I'm overall a good kid I've only been suspended twice in my life and one was because I threw a tomatoe in lunch and the other was for skipping, I get straight A's, school isnt hard I'm just naturally smart. I've been arrested once and that's because some girl was talking shit so I beat her ass at the park and broke her nose so I was held in a holding cell until my mom came and got me. I got charges pressed against me but no jail time, just fines. Me and my friends Love and Tiffany but everybody calls her Tee, are shopping to go to a party tonight. Love is my height and she has really nice curves, she has green hair but she's really pretty I guess you could say she looks alternative. Tee is super gorgeous, she has black hair and she is average height and she could be a model if she wanted. Its Friday night and I'm ready to get drunk and maybe have a one night stand. I'm not a slut I've had sex twice. But I do get drunk and high occasionally and I smoke cigarettes when I want. My parents caught me drunk one time and now they don't trust me. Well that's me, now let me tell you the story about how Harry came into my life. "Hey Tee how about this one?" I asked holding a red and white half shirt to me. "Yesss! Your getting that! Lets find you some bottoms now." She exclaimed. I'm the only one who didn't have an outfit Tee and Love already had their outfits. "Is your mom and dad even letting you go out?" Tee asked looking through racks of bottoms. "Probably not, but I'm not going to say anything I'm gonna sneak out so you and Love have to park around the corner ill meet you there." We then found some pants and shoes. And then left. "Hey actually tell your parents that your staying at my place and you and Love can get ready at my place and then you won't have to lie, and you won't have to sneak back in drunk." Tee suggested. "Good idea, okay take me home and help me pack but leave my bags in here. We pulled into my driveway and got out. "Is that Winter?" My mom yelled from the kitchen. "And Tee!" She exclaimed hugging my mom. "Mom I'm staying at Tee's this weekend with Love. Okay?" I asked. "Yeah that's fine love okay well I have stuff in the oven so." My mom went back into the kitchen, so me and Tee went to my room and packed a lot of stuff for me and hopped back in her car to go pick up Love. We all went to Tee's house to get ready we only have an hour and a half. "Okay lets get ready!" Love yelled running into the room. Well here we go.