The Truth

*Winters POV*
"Well I'm not telling him!" I announced. "Yes you are! Your not raising my niece or nephew by yourself." Tee said walking torwards me. "Why would he even believe me? Does he even like kids!" I questioned trying to find an excuse. "He actually loves kids and I bet he will believe you." Liam cut in. Dammit! "You tell him or I will." Tee threatened. "Then your telling him because I'm not telling him shit!" I exclaimed a little to loudly. She then smirked at me, took Liams hand and left the room. Oh gawd.
*Harrys POV*

"Hey Louis?" I called from the living room. "What haz?" He asked walking into the same room as me. "Where's Liam I never see him anymore." I complained, I'm really whiny today I sound like a girl. "He's with Tee they went to go see her friend in the hospital." Louis explained. I then remembered the night me and that Winter girl got it on, she was hot I should ask Tee how she's doing. "Which friend?" I asked a little curious. "Dude I don't know. Her name was like a season. Autum I think or Spring, no not Spring." Louis started talking to himself. "Was it Winter?" I asked. "Oh yeah her that girl. Yeah they went and visited her in the hospital." Louis said eating some cookies. "Winter was that one night stand the real cute one I was telling you about and I was going to get her number but she was gone before I woke up!" I said remembering telling Louis everything. "Oh yeah she was sexy!" Louis said. "I called dibs back off." I said looking at him. I went on twitter and typed in Winter hoping to find her but noooo there has to be tons of people named Winter! So I texted Liam and asked her twitter name, he told me it was: @winter_snow12. I found her and followed of course. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Tee busted in the house screaming. What the hell did I do. "What?" I asked calmly. "You got my bestfriend pregnant that's what!" She exclaimed. "And she's scared to tell you, that your the father!" She added. What? "Oh my gosh." I frowned, then relized I was gonna be a dad and smiled. "I'm gonna be a dad!" I yelled and jumped in the air. "Yayy we are gonna be uncles!" Louis yelled and started dancing with me, then Liam joined. "Woah horrible dancing, angry Tee. Harry what did you do?" Niall asked walking in. I ran over to Niall and picked him up. "I'm gonna be a dad!!!" I yelled and spun him around. "Zaynnnn!" I yelled and ran upstairs. "What?" He asked walking out his room. "I hope your ready to be an uncle because I'm gonna be a dad!!!" I said and he just smiled and hugged me. I'm actually really excited.
*Winters POV*

"You are not keeping this child final decision!" My mom yelled when we walked into our house we've been arguing about this the whole car ride. I want the baby but she doesn't. But its not her fucking decision now is it. "That's funny because the baby is in my stomach not yours and I'm keeping the baby." I said and went to walk upstairs to my room, when she said something I didn't think I would ever hear in 1000 years. "Then I don't want you in my house, I want you out by tomorrow morning." She said and walked off. My own mother doesn't even want me. I went to my room crying and angrily packed my stuff. I hate my life I'm gonna be a pregnant women living in the streets. After 3 hours of non stop crying and packing I finally got everything packed. Now I just need to call Tee.
T: hello? I didn't do anything but sniffle in the phone.
T: winter are you okay?
W: my mom kicked me out, she said if I have this baby I can't live with her.
T: me and Liam are on our way. Oh and I have some good news.
W: what?
T: harry can't wait to see a new addition to your guys soon to be new family.

With that she hung up. "SHES WHAT!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs and stomping coming closer to my door. I did the only thing I could and that was lock it. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR WINTER!" He yelled. He was always known for a temper and sometimes it would get violent, so me and my father were never close. "Why so you can hit me! You can hurt me all you want but there is no way and hell your hurting my baby!" I yelled through the door. I called Tee again.
W: he's lost it again hurry!
T: I'm comin baby! Hold on!

Just then he broke down the door and I was scared not for my life but my babys life.
*Tee POV*
T: I'm comin baby! Hold on
W: STOPP!

"LIAM WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW WINTER IS IN TROUBLE!!!" I yelled. "I'm coming to then." Harry said. "Whatever get in the car." I said as we ran to the car. I was crying and speeding and I could barely see the road. "Babe what's wrong!" Liam yelled. "Winters dad always been on the abusive side." I said crying harder. "But she's pregnant. He wouldn't do that if she was pregnant!" Harry panicked. He must really like her. We finally pulled up to the house. There was cop cars and an ambulance. All we saw was Winters dad being dragged out in handcuffs and her mom crying on the ground. "Winter??" I called out when I saw a stretcher going inside, I started running when the cops grabbed me telling me I can't go in there. "WINTER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Liam came and pulled me back I just want to go with my bestfriend.
*Harrys POV*

I saw the stretcher, Tee flip out and Liam hold her back. I don't know what to do I just wanna see if she is okay. I ran past the cops and saw the stretcher at the bottom of the stairs and paramedics carrying Winters limp body down the stairs. I started crying I couldn't help it. What if my baby isn't okay, what if the family I wanted doesn't work out. They had a breathing mask on Winter as they placed her on the stretcher. "Sir you can't be in here!" One of the paramedics said to me. "Shut the fuck up, she's pregnant with my baby!" I said. The paramedics eyes widened as he yelled the patients pregnant! They let me ride with her in the ambulance with Tee and Liam right behind us. I hope she's okay!
One Hour Later

We have been sitting here for an hour. The doctor said she's awake but we can't see her. "Hey Harry do you want a relationship with Winter?" Tee asked sitting next to me.

"I would love to have a relationship with Winter, I wanted to have one ever since Liams party but she was gone when I woke up the next morning." I explained.

"Winter is requesting to see Tee." The doctor came out.
*Winters POV*

"Hey is the baby okay?" Tee asked as soon as she walked in. I just smiled and nodded. "Yes yes that's why I'm so happy the baby is gonna be fine!" I said happy and crying tears of joy. She came and hugged me smiling with me. "I love you, but I think somebody else wants to see you." Tee said looking at me smiling. "Who?" I asked confused. "Harry! He rode to the hospital with you and everything. He said he wanted a relationship with you ever since Liams party but you were gone before he woke up the next day. And he never got your number or anything." Tee told me happily.

"Really?" I asked blushing. She just nodded and hugged me again. Okay tell him to come here. After a couple minutes Harry walked in. "Guess what?" I said soon as he walked in. He chuckled a little at first. "What?" He asked.

"OUR baby is going to be just fine." I told him putting my hand on my tummy. He just smiled and hugged me, next thing I know he looked at my eyes then my lips and back at my eyes, I smirked and grabbed the back of his head, then our lips locked and felt happiness.