New Relationships

Picture of Love!

*Winters POV*

I'm now 2months pregnant, me and Harry are officially dating, which is amazing he's a really great guy. I currently live with Love and her parents because Tee and Liam bought a house together, I personally thought it was to early but she hates her house so I guess it was an easy way out. My dad is in jail for abuse, my mom hates me now but its whatever. Me and Love were currently watching tv its 11pm and we have school tomorrow. Harry and Liam aren't in school anymore because of One Direction but its fine. I just don't want to go because we are dating members of One Direction we are bound to get hate. "Okay I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" I said hopping into bed. Right before I was about to go to sleep my phone beeped it was from twitter.
@Harry_Styles: @winter_snow12 okay guys my beautiful girlfriend better not get hate tomorrow! I need her and our baby inside to be healthy. Thanks xx H

"Omg did you see what Harry just tweeted?" Love said. "Yeah it was cute!" I said, I know he told everyone I was pregnant but they were going to find out anyway. "I need a boyfriend!" Love exclaimed which made me laugh. My alram rang waking me up. I just groaned not wanted to get up. "Get up fatass!" Love said throwing a pillow at me. Love wakes up an hour before me to clean her piercings out, which apparently "takes time". I threw the pillow back at her and she just laughed and started jumping on the bed. "Okay okay I'm up!" I said sitting up. I walked to the bathroom to straighten my hair. After that I did my makeup, which was just eyeliner and mascara. I threw on a pair of leggings and a blue V-neck, and my black uggs. "Bum day?" Love asked walking in the bathroom in this really cute outfit. I just nodded and brushed my teeth. I got a text from Harry saying 'goodmorning beautiful have a wonderful day Ill see you later." That's so cute. Me and Love walked to Tees house and she came out the door in a cute outfit. Okay ill just be ugly today. We walked into school and the captain of the football team Trae came up to me, he always tries to flirt with me, he has tried to get me since the 7th grade but he was to cocky for me. "Hey baby I like those leggings on you." Trae said standing next to me at my locker.

"To bad I have a boyfriend." I said closing my locker and walking to class. "Okay bye babygirl." He said and I just gave him the finger. Today as been a long day I'm on my way to lunch with Love and Tee. Soon as we walked in everybody just looked at us. Weird. We sat down at our usual table and started talking about shit. "Sluts coming." Tee whispered. She sat down next to me. "How's your baby?" She asked.

"Doing great how was all your abortions?" I asked being a bitch. She's over here to make fun of me for being pregnant. She shot me a death look and I just smirked. "Okay fine I was trying to be nice but since you wanna be a bitch two can play at this game, wait til you get fat." She said and walked away. I stood up to go get something from the vending machine. I bent down to get my chips when I felt a guy press their front to my back. I stood up immediately and turned around ti be met by Trae. I pushed him away and smacked him in the face. "What I just want a piece of that ass!" He said pinching my butt. "Get the fuck away from me!" I said pushing him again. "Well your boyfriend isn't here now is he?" He said pinning me to the vending machine everyone gasped including myself. "Think again." I heard somebody say from behind Trae. Trae turned around to be met by Harry. "I believe your sexually harrassing my girlfriend and you better leave her the fuck alone or there are gonna be problems." Harry said clenthing his fist. "You know what fine, nobody wants a pregnant bitch anyway!" Trae said letting go and walking away. "On second thought." Harry said grabbing Traes arm and punching him in the face, Trae dropped and stood back up swinging at Harry but missed as Harry swung again. People are recording as teachers cane running, holding Harry back. "Don't ever let those disrespectful ass words come out of your mouth towards my girlfriend again little bitch!" Harry yelled. The cops came and arrested Harry considering he doesn't go here. Me, Love and Tee followed them to the police station which was a little far. "I'm going to be sick guys." I said as we were almost there. Tee held my hair. After I was done we srated walking again. When we finally got there, they were releasing Harry, I ran and hugged him and he hugged back. "Hey baby did you walk all the way here!" He asked a little worried. "Yes I did but this isn't about me, is everything okay?" I asked out of breath. "Um well management kicked me out of One Direction." He said looking down.