Party

*Winters POV*

We all finished getting ready and we are ready to go. "Tee who's party is this?" Love asked putting in her earrings. "This guy named Liam, I met him in tutti frutti and he said he would like me to come to a party with him and I asked if I could bring some friends and he said yeah." She exclaimed. "Liam who?" Love asked again. "Umm Liam Payne!" She said pulling a piece of paper out of her bra. "Wait a second Liam fucking Payne asked you to go to his party!" Love exclaimed we both gave her confused looks and she just rolled her eyes. Showing us a picture of this really hot guy. "Oh yeah thats him." Tee said. "He's from One Direction dumbasses!" Love yelled. "Ohh that boyband well yeah that's him. Lets go." Tee said as we all walked out to her car.
~At the Party~

"Wow he must be loaded!" I said as we got out of the car. "Should we knock or go in?" Love asked. I just opened the door and immediately went for the drinks with the girls following. "Hey you made it!" That Liam guy said to Tee. "And are these your friends?" He said. "Yeah this is Love and this is Winter." She said. Liam hugged us and then pulled Tee to the dance floor. Me and Love were on our 4th shot. When a guy with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes came and took away Love. Ill just dance by myself. I took another shot. "You should probably slow down babe." A curly headed boy came and stood next to me, he was cute pearly whites, dimples and green eyes! "Well do you wanna do one with me?" I said and giggled a little. We both took two shots together and I was completely smashed. Me and curly started dancing. I was grinding all over him and I could feel him getting hard. "What's your name babe?" He whispered in my ear. "Winter. Yours?" I asked. "Harry. Harry Styles." He said. He then turned me around and started snogging me and we decided it was time to go up stairs. Are makeout session got really heated when we found an empty room and had rough drunk sex.
~1 month later~

"Mom!" I yelled from my bathroom as I was throwing my guts up. "Yes hunny?" She asked. "I need your help." I said from my bathroom. "Oh gosh." She said feeling my head. "No fever. When did you last have sex hun." I just looked at her. "Last month. And I haven't gotten my period ever since." I confessed. She looked at me. "We are going to the hospital!" She said and helped me off the floor. I decided to text Tee because her and Liam have been talking and Harry is the only one I've had sex with in the past month.
W: hey are you with Liam
T: yeah why?
W: I'm on my way to the hospital
T: OMG WHY?!!!
W: I think I'm pregnant and Harry is the only one I had sex with, and if I am he's the dad
T: me and Li are on our way there now, we are gonna go get love to.

"Who do you think got you pregnant?" My mom asked in a harsh tone. "This guy named Harry." I told her quietly. "Boyfriend?" She asked. "No a one night stand, damn why do you care?" I snapped. "If I'm gonna be a grandma I wanna know!" She yelled. We finally pulled into the hospital parking lot. We walked to the front desk. "Hi I think my daughters pregnant." My mom said. She put us in a room and told us the doctor will be in here soon. "Okay so how are you feeling?!" Tee busted into the room. "I'm fine. Hey Liam." I said and Liam waved, "wait where is Love?" I asked. "Oh her and her mom had to go see her dad in jail." Tee said, Love is very open she doesn't care what people think. I just nodded then the doctor walked. "Ms. Snow how you feeling?" The doctor asked I let my mom do all the talking as I tuned out of the conversation, thinking about Harry and toned and cute he was. I may have been drunk but I remember a cute guy when I see one. "Wait your in One Direction right?" I asked Liam. "Yeah why are you a fan?" He asked. I shook my head. I like your guys songs but I didn't really know anything. "The doctor came back with the test results. "Okay well Winter you are in fact pregnant." I started crying and my mom stormed out of the room. Tee came and hugged me. "Wait is Harry in One Direction too?" I asked Liam, this will determine if I tell him or not, he just nodded. I'm not gonna ruin his career with this, I can't do that, he wouldnt even believe me. I'm not going to tell him.