SEVEN

BELLAS POV

After the awkward moment of Kairi catching me literally stalking him like a creepy fuck, I went straight home as fast as I could, with my cheeks tinted with red from embarrassment.

How am I gonna go to school now knowing that Kai thinks I'm some weirdo. God, I shouldn't have walked home, I should've just rode with Diego and deal with him instead. Kai hates me already for no apparent reason and now I think I just gave him an official reason to hate me.

Looking up, I saw Diego leaning against the wall on the front porch. He wasn't so happy, his jaw was clenched as he intensely stared at me. I rolled my eyes and walked past him to the front door.

"Have fun walking?" I heard him ask me. I decided to ignore him for my own sake, I didn't want his arrogant self ruining my day. His presence annoys me in general.

"Aunt Maria?" I called out, closing the door behind me, leaving Diego out. I hope he's even more mad and upset with me now, I'd like to see him try to do something about it.

"In here!" I heard her call back, from the kitchen. I walked in seeing her arranging the table. I furrowed my eyebrows, we never arrange the table unless we have guests coming over, so I believe we do.

"We have guests coming over?" I asked her, opening the fridge and pulling out a bottle of cold water. I haven't drank water all day, and for some reason, water is refreshing after a tired stressful day.

"Yeah," She nodded her head, placing the plates on each side of the table, "A friend is back in town, she's bringing her son over." She told me. A friend? Back in town? Aunt Maria is quite a popular person around here, she's very social with everyone so it was understandable but also we rarely have guests over unless it's important.

"Oh, that's cool," I nodded my head, I pulled out my phone seeing it was Friday. The door to the front door was opened and I knew it was Diego since I had locked him out, "Well, I'm heading upstairs. When are they coming over?" I asked.

"Seven, go shower and get ready." She told me. I nodded my head, it was around four. We usually finish school around three to be exact but I had arrived late for many reasons, one of them being that I was an embarrassment.

After getting out the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I don't usually wrap my head in a towel, I just let my hair dry while I get dressed up. I didn't know what the occasion was so I just slipped on a pair of ripped jeans along with a crop top and some vans.

Making my way over to the hair dryer, I plugged it in before drying my hair. My hair is quite thick so it would take about ten minutes for it to properly dry up.

As I was drying up my hair, I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I called out, turning off the hair dryer. Aunt Maria care in, wearing a dress. A dress? Who must be so important that my Aunt would be wearing a dress in her own home?

"Are you ready? They're almost here." She told me, eyeing me head to toe. I nodded my head and quickly brushed my hair. I wondered if Diego would be joining us.

"Is Diego joining us?" I asked. He probably isn't, Diego's is Aunt's favorite, that's for sure. He's everyone's favorite, even my own best friend's favorite, and I on the other side, is nobody's favorite.

"No, he's out with Marco." She replied, before closing the door. I groaned. He was a hundred percent out with Jackie, but Aunt does not know that they're back together again. I think she'd be pissed at Jackie for taking back my asshole cheater of a brother.

I checked myself in the mirror once more before grabbing my phone and tucking it into the back pocket of my jeans. Closing the door behind me, I walk down the stairs and just as I did, the doorbell rang, "Should I get it?" I asked Aunt Maria, who was placing plates of food around the table. We were having Steak and Mashed, my favorite.

"Yup." She replied. I nodded my head and walked towards the door, taking a deep breath before I did. I wasn't much of a social person so knowing I needed to socialize tonight quite sucks.

Opening the door, I was shocked to see the lease expected person on my door step.....Kairi and who I assume was his mother, stood there. He had a straight face but I knew he was surprised to see me, his eyebrows was raised and his mother smiled at me.

——————

I think Bella's going to die of embarrassment now!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I am! I love y'all and thank you for the love & support :)