Chapter 8:Lodge Lodge 3

A/N:EDITED.
Veronica's POV
I woke up looking at the side of me if Archie was there but he was not I sighed I got up took a shower and wear some comfy clothes I go down stairs and see my parents seating at the living room."Oh hey and Good morning Mom,Dad,Uncle and Auntie." I greeted all of them they all greeted back."Why are you guys here?" I ask."Why? Can't we visit our children?" My Mother says."Of course you can Mother." I say smiling."We came here to visit you and Archie and to tell you there's condoms at both of your rooms." My Father says."Why do we need condoms?" I ask."Well since we already know what is happening with the both of you." Fred says my cheeks immediately went red."W- what do you mean?" I stutter nervous."Oh Mija we came here last night cause we thought that you both want to see your parents but then before we knock at the door we heard loud moans coming from the second floor." My father says."You all heard that?!" I say scared."Yes Mija and It's ok." My father says looking at me smiling.'So he won't kill Archie?' I thought."You won't be mad at him?" I ask."Of course not I won't be mad if Archie does that with you,But if it's another boy than he is dead." He says serious on the last words I just nodded.

I was seating down with them when I heard Archie shout from the kitchen."Breakfast it ready!" We all got up from our seats and walk to the table and see waffles we all sat down and took a bite."Wow! Archie this is amazing what kind of brand is this?" My mother says surprise."It's my own Auntie I have my own recipes." Archie says smiling sweetly I was in the middle of Archie and my Father."I like him Mija his a keeper." My father whispers beside me."What? Just because he can cook amazing?" I ask he nods then he finishes his waffles."You are a great cook Archie,Did you know Veronica makes the best french toast?" My father says."Thank you Uncle,And I would love to taste Ronnie's toast." He says."Ronnie Huh?" My mother teases me Archie goes red.

Our parents were talking to each other I stood up from my seat and get a glass of water I got my glass of water I turned around to go back to the table not knowing Archie was behind me I accidentally spilled the water on his white shirt making me see his abs."I'm so so sorry arch!" I say I grab a towel and started wiping it."Ron it's all good just go back get another glass of water and go back to your seat." He says I obeyed I go back to my seat Archie following from behind."What happend to your shirt arch?" My mother asks pointing her finger on his wet shirt."Oh I accidentally spilled water on me,I'll be right back." He says and goes up the stairs then came back with a new shirt We continued to eat.

-Time skip-
Me and Archie's parents have now left and we're watching a Horror movie at the living room."Ronnie..." Archie says."Yeah?" I ask my eyes not leaving the TV screen."Can you...stop shaking your leg? Its because your leg is on top of my crotch and you keep shaking it when ever you get scared.." He says I pause the movie and look at Archie's side I look at his lap and see my leg on top of his crotch."Sorry.." I said I was about to take off my legs on his lap when he grabbed my legs and put it back onto his lap."I said stop shaking not take off your leg on my lap." He says smiling I just nodded and we watch continue watching the movie.

-Time skip after the movie-
"im going to bed ronnie good night." Archie says."Good night Archiekins." I said then he stop at going up the stairs."I told you to call me daddy at night." He says his voice was deep I gulp and just nodded he goes up stairs I also go back to my room and then fall asleep.

Archie's POV
I was sleeping when I heard a scream from Veronica's room I quickly ran out of my room and go inside her room and see her screaming in her sleep I ran up to her and shake her."Veronica,Veronica,Veronica!!! Wake up." I say shaking her."Get away,Get away!" She says screaming in her sleep tears were streaming down her face I shake her more then she woke up She quickly hugged me."Shhh it's ok,It was just a dream.." I say rubbing her back while she on my chest."D- daddy it felt so real.." She says she was shaking uncontrollably and tears streaming down her face I smile at her calling me 'daddy' but then frown on seeing her like this."I'm here Ron,I'm here I'll keep you safe." I say." W- will you stay with me tonight?" She says tears on her face I cup her face and wipe her tears with my thumb."Anything for you Ronnie." I say She layed back down I layed beside her hugging her closely her head was on my chest."Tomorrow you're going to tell me what is your dream alright?" I softly say she just look at me and nod I sigh I stroke her hair until she falls asleep."Thank you for being with me." That's all she says then she close her eyes and fall back asleep again I wanted to make sure she was ok so I was  awake all night.

Morning
Veronica was still sleeping so I made her breakfast and go with a tray and go up to her room I took a peek and see her still sleeping I smiled on how cute she was I walk inside I place down the tray at the drawer that was beside the bed I softly touch her cheek and rub my thumb on her cheek she slowly open her eyes."Good Mroning Ronnie I made you breakfast." I say smiling sweetly at her."Good morning Archiekins." She says giggling I took the tray besides her and place it down on her bed."Eat up,I already ate my breakfast so don't worry." I say smiling she ate it when she was finish I took the tray and place it at the drawer besides her bed I took one of her hands and rub my thumb on her knuckles."Can you now tell me what happend last night." I softly ask she sighed and nodded."Well you see I have an ex his name is Nick and he abused me everyday and..." She told me everything on how nick abused her and how he got expelled from school I sigh."You are not suppose to go through that you are way to kind for this world Veronica you deserve the whole world." I say wiping her tears with my thumbs she hug me I hug back whispering sweet things in her ear to calm her down.

END OF CHAPTER 8
A/N:Sorry if it's way too short!