Chapter 10:Lodge Lodge 4

[A/N:Just warning y'all that there would be smut in this chapter.] DID A FEW CHANGES ALSO THIS IS EDITED
Veronica's POV
~1 week later~
It's been a week since we got here and luckily we haven't killed each other yet, Me and Archie were at the middle of watching Hotel Transylvania 3 and I called Archie childish since he said he wanted to watch it.

~Time skip after the movie~
"Veronica can we watch spongebob?!" He says excited I rolled my eyes."No we can't you need to stop watching children movies and shows Arch you're literally a young adult." I said he pouted.'I gotta resist don't let him Veronica!' He use his puppy dog eyes."Please.." He says leaning closer to my face."No." I bluntly say I moved to the end of the couch but before I do Archie pinned me down to the couch he was hovering above me looking at me with a smirk I gulp."Let me go." I say."No,you don't want to listen to me then I won't listen to you." He says."Let me go!" I say getting annoyed all of a sudden he roughly smash his lips onto me I moan onto the kiss I can feel him smirk when I kiss back he rolled as over making me go on top of him we were making out when he stuck his fingers in my underwear I gasp so he took the chance to let his tongue explore my mouth both of our tongues battled for dominance and he won he inserted two fingers in me while we were making out I pulled away from the kiss and moan he layed me on the couch and took off my shorts and underwear he then spread my legs and he attack my wet folds with his mouth and mercilessly suck and lick my clit and wet folds I arch my back and moan in pleasure."A- arch I'm c- close..." I say moaning he started doing it faster I moaned loudly I felt myself squirt Archie lick me all clean He than leans his face close to mine."Taste yourself baby girl." He says kissing me I tasted myself.'No wonder Archie likes it... I taste sweet.' I thought he pulled away and took off my shirt and bra He started sucking on my neck finding my sweet spot I moaned loudly he started going down to my neck and started smothering my body with kisses he started going down through my stomach he purposely avoided my breasts and he goes down to my wet folds he flick his tongue in me making me squeal He chuckles in between my thighs I felt the vibration on my body he took of his shirt,pants and also his underwear He started to find a condom but I stop him."I'm on the pill I want your cum inside me." I say he smiled and inserted his member in me and started moving I moaned loudly."Faster...Daddy." I moan He started going faster sweat dripping on my forehead same as Archie I was almost close he then started rubbing my clit with his thumb while he thrusts in me making me go over the edge."Daddy I'm close!" I said moaning."Me to baby girl." He says We moaned loudly when we come together his thrust started going slower and sloppier he then pulled out we were panting we just layed there in the couch naked trying to catch our breath.

He than stands up making me stand up as well."I'm gonna take a bath." I said I before I even walk I fell because of my sore legs."Damn it Arch!" I said He laughs and picks me up bridal style we go to the bathroom he turned on the water in the bath tub and made some bubbles after that he places me in there and he also joins with me."Fuck you Arch." I say annoyed because of him I can't walk."Really where? In the bathroom, in the kitchen or in the bed room?" He says smirking."Archie!" I said He laughs."Hey at least you enjoyed it." He says winking at me I got flustered."Awww Did I make little Ronnie flustered?" He says teasing me I go more red."She does." He says in a baby voice."Archie!" I playfully punch him he stop and we just relax there.

~time skip after that bath time.~
I'm in my room reading a book wearing my reading glasses and the lamp was open while Archie was in his when he knock."It's open!" I said he got in and close the door and goes and lays down beside me."I'm gonna sleep here cause my air conditioning won't work." He says I just nodded and I took off my glasses I put away the book and turn off the lamp I than lay down and close my eyes."Ron can I snuggle with you?" He says I opened my eyes."Snuggle? Archie are you a child?" I ask in disbelief he didn't answer and just grab me by the waist and makes me go closer to him for the first time in my life I felt safe I just snuggle with him I close my eyes."Good night angel." Archie whispers hoping I didn't hear it I smile in my sleep he than closes his eyes and feels asleep as well.