Unusual

Jen POV

Note: This is before chapter OUTSMARTED Happened

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

I woke up and check the time, it's 3 am, I look into my right, Stacie is still asleep. I hate talking to her, I don't trust her guts. She wants something from me and I can feel it, you can call this an intuition or my gut. I stand up from my bed and walk downstairs. I go straight to the kitchen where the refrigerator is placed. I decided to step outside.

In my deep thoughts, should I play along with Stacie? Or should I test her? I mean, a popular girl wants to hang out with me, it's crazy and it's definitely not normal.

(Play the sound above 😏👆)

Without realizing I already ended up here in the woods, woods? Wait, I can hear sounds of the crickets, howling of wild dogs. I can feel someone near.

I can hear some steps. It's loud 'cause the dry leaves on the ground, so I decided to walk fast but it manages to match my pace.

Oh no... I don't wanna get lost in this wood. How did I end up here?

Suddenly, I feel so chilly.

Darn it, I'm still wearing pajamas. I don't even have a jacket with me.

I feel so sweaty, my heart beats fast, it's like 10 beats per second. It's getting darker and darker the light of the moon can no longer penetrate from these large and thick trees.

I decided to stomp my right foot and turn around, and I see--

(Credits to the owner 👆)

He suddenly chokes me and manage to lift me. He is too strong. I can't fight him. I can't match a man's strength.

**Cough**Cough**

"What do-do you wa-nt fr-om me?" I shuttered in a weak voice.

I can't see his face. I tried to shake myself off, trying to escape. My saliva is already going out of my mouth.

He lifts his head, meeting mine. I can't see it, but what is clear to me that he manages to give me a creepy smile.

(Stop the sound here 👹)

GASP!!!!

SWEATS. I'm all sweaty, wait, what happened? I'm dreaming? What kind of dream was that? This is the first time I'm dreaming of someone. Why did I have this kind of dream?

I check on the time it's 3 am!!!

I was shocked, I was shaking, I don't want to wake Stacie up. Curl myself in my bed and hug my legs tightly. I cry.