From WHO???

Jen POV

Before I open the letter I decided to turn on my cell phone and open my application "the spinning wheel", this is a powerful partner that helps me decide in things that I found difficult to. I added in the choices, yes or no. So I press on the button "SPIN".

This is making me nervous, can I really trust my spinning wheel application?

Enough with these thoughts, YOU CAN DO THIS JEN!

*YES, NO, YES, NO, YES, NO-

**TING**

**YES**

Yes???!!! I said in an annoyed tone. I roll my eyes.

OMG! Can I really handle the consequences after reading this letter? Damn, I'm starting to doubt my actions.

**Open**
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HI PEST! I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU STILL HAVE A TIME TO THINK AND RELAX BUT IT IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDN'T RELAX! DON'T WORRY THAT FACE OF YOURS SUITS WITH RED, I LOVE RED!

P.S I you love my penmanship in a red marker 👺

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I jump from my bed and stand near at the door. I am shaking and sweating from reading the letter.

I knew it, I know I can't handle this.

What the hell? Why am I in this situation? I scan on the paper from right to left, back and front. I don't know who is sending this to me and what does he/she mean by red? Don't tell me that it's something bloody. Why can't they just leave me alone?

I want to walk out of this life of mine.

**CREAK**

I was startled by the sound of the door and find myself staring at the person in front of me.

"Hey! Why the hell are you standing there? Why do look like you've seen a ghost? Can't you see that I'm prettier here?" A girl said.

It was Stacie!

***What the hell is her timing***

She might know something about this, and it's not a bad idea to ask her right? Should I ask her? Damn, I can't trust on my phone anymore after what did just happen.

"Stacie". I said

"Oh? So you can talk?" Stacie replied.

"Stacie, umm did someone happened to be in my locker first before you?" I asked.

I am still shaking, my heart still beats so fast, I can't calm myself.

"Why would you like to know?" Stacie replied.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Nothing, huh? What's with that letter? Is that someone's interested in you?" She said in a serious tone.

She walks closer to me and whispered "-or someone's in trouble?" She added and smirk at me.

This woman acting all highness.

I turn around without saying anything to her. I decided to tear the paper into tiny pieces that it will be difficult to tape it back and throw it in "my" trash bin.

I subconsciously said "I really hate pranks." I gasped at what I said, but I already said it. Sighs, I shrug.

I wanted to cry but I can't, I can't let Stacie see me cry. I have to act strong, I HAVE TO!

I then lay in my bed, then drift and decided to sleep without a care to Stacie though I can hear her movements but I don't care what she's doing right now. I wouldn't dare to look at her.

***I HAVE TO BE STRONG!***

Stacie POV

What's with her today, she's acting different. She was so brave to voice out her thoughts in the school, but right now, she looks like a glass that's about to break into pieces anytime soon.

What's with the letter?

And did she just said she hate pranks???

What a scardie cat, too bad the world doesn't turn out to be what she wants.

Hmmm ..I am very curious about it, but shit, I can't put that letter into one piece after being torn into pieces tsk!

Hmm should I dip in the sauce?

Should I spill the tea in the campus?

Or should I prank her???

This is interesting.

I know that she is forcing herself to sleep, looking at her eyes is like reading in an open book.

I smirk to myself.

This is going to be interesting.

But first, who sent that letter?

--- What's in the letter?

So far this is the longest chapter, Hope you guys like it 😊 Remember to stay at home and be positive. The story is starting to build up lolz. Don't mind Jen's application though, always think before you decide.

Please stay tune for more ✌️🤣

~toukasamaki~