Chapter 3

You woke up to the sound of banging. Not banging on the door banging. Banging as in pots banging into each other banging.

"Imma kill them" you muttered putting your pillow over your head. You were never a morning person. You hated getting up when people wanted you to.

The banging stops and you sigh. 'Thank god that's over wi-'You felt something jump on you.

"I'm up! I'm up!" You yelled. You looked at Zero, who was giggling. You rolled your eyes. "Hahaha. Very funny Zero."

Zero got off of you and laugh. Then she tosses you your outfit. "Get dress." She said before leaving your room.

After you got dressed

You pulled your messy (h/c) hair into a messy side ponytail and ran into the kitchen. Seeing that it was 7:30, you know it will be a never-ending coming from Stein.

"Zero-Chan." You started whined.

"No." She said flatly. You place your hand over your heart and gasped. "I feel hurt...."

"Maybe if you get up we wouldn't be late," October said walking out the door. Zero laughed and followed her sister. You cursed under your breath and followed them.

At the school

You laided on top of the steps lazily. "So many stairs....." You whined. "Why?!"

"Shut up and come on," October said annoyed. You got up and ran into the school.

You guys ran until you got to the classroom door. You held your breath before you opened the door. All eyes turned to your team and you waved.

"Sup!" You said before turning to Stein. "Sorry for being late Stein."

"No worries (your name). Anyways Lord Death wants to see you." Professor Stein said sitting in his chair. You remained silent, unsure what to say.

Is this a trick? Is this for what had happened yesterday with his son and friends??

"Why can't I just call him?" You ask as Zero was going to hand you the mirror but Stein stopped her.

"Don't call and get your lazy ass to the Death Room now." He said sternly. You groaned. One you didn't want to see Lord Death at all and two you had no clue where the room was because you lost the map.

"But, I don't know where to go!" You whined. "Nnngh" You covered your face and pretended to cry. Stein lived with you long enough to know you were faking it. He sighed and said, "Kid take the drama queen to your father..."

An evil smirk went across your face as you and Kid left the room. Kid walked in front of you with no intentions of talking to you, but you already had a plan to get yourself out of seeing his father.

"So Death JR" You started.

"The name is Death the Kid" Kid stated.

"But it's the same thing as Death JR right??" You asked.

"No." He said coldly.

"But-"

"Just shut up (your name)" Kid said a little annoyed. You knew the plan was working so you kept on bugging him.

"Kid" You whined. "Why is it so far?!"

"Shut up and keep walking," He said more annoyed.

"But I'm tired!"

"Too bad."

"My legs hurt!"

"Shut up (your name)"