I use to think I could write

That song that SLAPPED me right in the face: The Hype by Twenty One Pilots

Hello welcome I apologize to anyone that came across this because THE CRINGE hitted me mad hard.

Who the fuck decided it would be a good idea to let 11 year old me write shit?? Who the fuck decided to stay and read this piece of HOT GARBAGE??? I can't even reread the chapters before deleting them because I would legit die from embarrassment.

Bruh why was I soooooo cocky??? Do I think I know everything??? Did I really expect 3 years later me to look back and go "yo that's me and I'm so fucking proud man" cause I'm not.

And where did I get the idea of this totally inaccurate and mere impossible story??

That's it for today I use to think I could write, I obviously couldn't. The only thing I can write research papers about the stigma against sharks which are pretty boring.

Anyways update cause all I've been doing on these updates is being edgy/cocky/cringey

I'm doing surprisingly well despite of what's been happening globally wise, I've come to terms of keeping my birth name because it's a gender neutral name and it does sound better than a name with "the gift of gods" as the literal meaning
Not that I have a problem with that or anything.

I ate shit while shaving so now I have this big ass scab on my nose pretty cool if I say so myself.

That's it I don't got nothing else to say. I'm extremely thirsty and I have the urge to play dead by daylight so I'll go do that.