Best day ever

Favorite song: Asthma Attack by Noah Finnce
So recently I just went on my school trip, weird things happen and I am mentally unable to do anything else
Was I??? Or was I just super edgy and having a big fat crush on a girl in the basketball team that's way out of my league??

Just like I said previously I went on my school trip and basically pass the whole time *cheering sounds*!!! For some of you guys that might be normal but to me it's a freaking mother trucking big deal since A, my family were not supportive of me being trans and B, I haven't came out to anyone at school nor started my transition so passing was like almost impossible for me but I guess I did it!!

Despite the fact that the place that we went to were pretty cold and we had to layer a lot of clothing to keep warm and that's basically the easiest way to pass but still I was so happy about it. That week all I wore was hoodies with a T shirt on top ( I know that's weird since people usually put hoodies on top of t shirts but I guess I'm weird my self so that's probably fine, I know it's confusing the heck out of you since I do not know how to address this to you the right way but yeah that's how I dressed with a cap on my head and the hood over it.)*basically the stereotypical lesbian look??Baby me was dumb as crap* basically not a lot of effort was put in for me to be able to pass and that was cool.

By the way, thanks for 100 views even though it's not a lot but it really means a ton to me  I never thought that someone would really read my trashy random thoughts so I'm very thankful for that. Thanks you very much for supporting me I really appreciate it 😄😄😄!!!!!!

Ps: if you want to ask me anything just comment down below and I'll try to answer it, I'll not upload very often since I just got transferred to a new school and I still need time to settle down and so I'll try my best to continue this, thank you very much