Lost Ranger

Blood flows from her temple down to her chin. The feeling of metallic breeze through her skin feels comforting.

Her trembling hands holds a heavy, and spherical body part. It has eyes, nose, mouth and ears. What lovely plaything she have.

Her body feels heavy, every step feels like a stair step. How she wish someone would cut these legs off so it wouldn't burden her anymore. But wish are supposed to be just a wish and nothing more.

The cold metal she felt as she grabbed the knob, swinging it wide to see what's on the other side.

A girl she saw, was standing right in front of her, smiling and giggling as soon as she saw her. She took a step closer, close enough that their nose would touched.

The girls eyes were dark and lonely. As if, if it would suck her up she will find her self in an infinite abyss. Alone. With nothingness.

The hands on her cheek is colder than the snow, it was holding her dearly. The tears in front of her started to race down from its lonely eyes.

The lips that's once red is now purple started to mumble. What a pretty lips the girl have.

"Thank you, Merliah"

She closed her eyes and felt happy. It's now over.

Finally over.

....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

This story is a pure fiction. It is written in both Filipino and English language. Every character, event, and settings are purely from the author's imagination.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

This is an original story of mine, which is inspired by 'too many to mention' animes, movies and books that I have watched and read. I hope you guys enjoy it!

June 16, 2020