Chapter 1

"Ah!This is just so beautiful!!"

That was the first sentence Suji said when she walked into their new house.She said this everytime she walked into the house.Suji was fascinated by this house.She couldn't believe this house was made in the early 1900s and that too in Korea.The wooden walls,most of the furnitures,decors and everything was so beautiful.The house was really big yet it felt so comfortable and homey.Suji herself doesn't know why she feels so fascinated by this house.She just does.She feels as if this house was meant to be hers.

Suji's admiring the house came to halt when she heard her elder brother shout from behind.

"Can you stop staring at the walls and help me get the stuff inside,you annoying brat!!!"

Suji turned around towards the door and saw her elder brother,Seokjin struggling to get the cardboard boxes inside the house.

"Shouldn't you be the one that's doing this?You are the elder one!"Suji shouted.

Seokjin frowned his brows and threw the cardboard box he was struggling with on the ground and put both of his hands on his waist,"Because of you we are moving into this haunted house.I also agreed even though you know how much I hate this!!The least you can do is help!"

Suji rolled her eyes.He won't stop nagging till she helps him anyway.It is just better to listen to him.She rolled her sleeves and grabbed the cardboard box from the floor and brought it in.

Their parents have some important things to do so they would come in the evening.So Seokjin And Suji were given the duty to bring the stuff and arrange them as much as they can.

Seokjin had called his friends Namjoon and Yoongi over to help.Suji called her best friend Jungkook over.After they reached they helped sorting everything and Suji was really grateful for their help.Because of their help they could sort most of their stuff and bring the house to s live-able situation before evening.

Yoongi,Namjoon and Jungkook also loved this house.Everyone agreed with Suji that the house was indeed beautiful.Suji and Seokjin asked them to stay for dinner but they couldn't as Namjoon and Yoongi had meetings and Jungkook had to attend a soccer match.

After taking a bit rest in Seokjin decided to watch TV in the living room and Suji decided to go to the roof to get some fresh air.

Seokjin was flipping through the channels.Nothing caught his attention and he was getting bored.He sighed and looked at the clock situated above the television.

"It's 8.Why aren't mom and dad back yet?"Seokjin asked and kept flipping through the channels.

Right then the television turned off and the temperature dropped a bit.Seokjin frowned and turned the tv back on.But after a few moments he tv turned off again.Seokjin started feeling a little scared but decided to brush it off.But no matter how many times he turned the tv on it kept turning off.Seokjin decided to stop and be brave.He kept the remote on the tea table and picked his phone up.

"I will just scroll through instagram and see what others are up to."He said in a shaky voice.For a few moments nothing happened.But suddenly the temperature dropped again making him feel cold.Seokjin tried to shake the feeling again.

After scrolling through instagram he started feeling bored again.

"God knows where Suji is.Staying here in this big ass room alone is so boring."

Seokjin suddenly felt something icy touch the back of his hand.Because of it the phone he was holding was about to fall but he somehow managed to catch it.But his heart started beating louder.He was scared now and it was pretty obvious.But the next thing that happened almost made him get a heart attack.He immediately called Suji.