Chapter 14

10 years later

"I am so happy to see that you're recovering,Mr.Ji,"Suji said while smiling warmly at her patient.

He also smiled,"It's all thanks to you.I will forever be grateful."

Suji shook her head,"Don't say that.And please don't forget to take the medicine I prescribed."

"Okay,see you in the next session then,"Mr.Ji said and was about to leave but stopped and looked at Suji,"I saw the show you were on.It was really good."

Suji chuckled,"Thank you so much.I am flattered."

Mr.Ji smiled one last time and left.

Suji feels so relieved and happy every time she sees any of her patients improving.Nothing can give her more satisfaction.

There's a five minute break before the next patient comes in so Suji walked towards the huge bookshelf she set up in this room to get a book.She has been so busy these days with so many patients and the shooting of the show that she doesn't even have time for herself.

She decorated this room in a really comforting and homely way.A lot of her favorite things are kept here.So the patients also feel closer to her and her to know her a bit better.She also wants them to feel comfortable like they are sitting in a living room talking to their friend about their problems.

Suji smiled when she came in front of the bookshelf.She put some pictures of her,her family and her friends in the bookshelf.The picture she took with the twins and Jungkook.Only her and Jungkook could be standing far apart.But she knows that there are the twins between them.Suji snapped out of her thoughts when she heard knocking on her door.

"Come in,"Suji said.

Her assistant Minhi came in.

Suji raised her eyebrows,"What happened,Minhi?Send the next patient."

Minhi smiled,"Ma'am you're done for today."

Suji was confused,she quickly looked at the clock and then back at her,"It's only 7 pm."

Normally she has appointments till 11 pm.

Minhi smiled,"Ma'am,you forgot already?Mr.Park is throwing a party tonight.You asked me to clear all your schedule after 7 for today."

Suji widened her eyes.It completely slipped out of her mind.Before she could say anything to Minhi,Suji's phone rang.She could hear the recording of V playing guitar that she set as her ringtone.His voice wasn't captured in the recording well but the guitar sound was clear.She loved her ringtone and it had been that for 10 long years.She doesn't think she'd change it anytime soon.

Suji came to her table to see who was calling her.'Yeorabeoni' was the name that showed up.Jimin was calling her.He's throwing a fancy ass party today,Suji actually doesn't even know the reason.He also doesn't need a reason to throw a party.

Jimin just called to remind her of the party and that she can't be late.She just replied to everything positively even though she doesn't want to attend it.Hopefull Jungkook,Seokjin and his other friends will be there too.Jimin and Suji became really close.He treated her like his own sister even when she isn't in this life.Suji introduced him to Seokjin and they also became friends.Seokjin's friends easily accepted Jimin in their group and now they are inseparable.