Chapter 1: the true side of heroes

Hey guys thia is my second book that i created and i hope you like it and if you haven't already read my other book go check it out so yeah lets start

Narator's POV

Izuku was a kid that was special because his part of the 5% people that is quirkless. The people on planet earth has 95% superpowers that they call quirks. Quirks have amazing abilities that can tutn human into a superhuman. But everytime there is a positive there will be always a negative.

You see many used there power for good. Meanwhile some others use there power for illegal purposes.
Heroes are those who help others when the people are helpless but other heroes are greedy they just want fame and money. They don't care about others feelings they just want to be the strongest.

This is a story of a kid who was powerless until he found a fruit and became powerful.This kids name is Izuku D. Midorya. Midorya was born quirkless he was bullied by his misfortune by his classmates. Nobody believed in his dream to become a hero and also izuku was being assaulted by his own mother for him being quirkless.

She said he was a disgraced to the family and she said that it was his fault her husband left her for another woman. But dispate all of that izuku never gave up he wanted to proved everyone was wrong about him not accomplishing his dreams of becaming a superhero.

Izuku D. Midorya
Age:14
Birth : april 29 2006
Quirk: none
Powerlevel: 23

One day izuku was going home from school but then he saw a noodle store so he decided to just eat there because he was getting tired of cooking.

Time skip 10 mins

Izuku was done eating and then he payed for his meal and left but before he got through the door he saw a couple man with guns run over to the store. He freaked out he ran as fast as he can. He then saw a pro hero and tould him what happened. The pro hero just called the cops and izuku said to the pro hero " are you even gonna do something about the problem!!! " the pro hero said " nope this is just a waste of my time it won't give me more fame so no " izuku reply with a " what are you talking about people's life is on danger!!!!".
The pro hero was getting pissed off at izuku and so he pushed him away from him and said " look kid if you wanna be a hero go ahead you have a quirk don't you!!!" izuku silently replied with " I...Don't have a quirk".

The pro hero looked at izuku with disgusted and said "So your a nobody huh " the pro hero then kicked midorya in the chest and punched him in the face and keeped punching him in the gut after that the pro hero left Izuku finally knows what true heroes are and he will never forget them

To be continued.....

Words 511