Chapter 4 : the copy copy fruit and a new power

So yeah guys i disided to come back even though im a lazy prick but i have a lot of free time since there isn't online school here soo im gonna be posting more often and im gonna create a new book too its about jojo bizzare adventures so its no mha if you guys wanna read it ill appreciate it. Im still working on it ok im done talking lets start the story

This is gonna be the same message on my other book

Midorya was mediating on a waterfall. He started to looked back at past and what happened. He was sad and happy at the same time. Sad because how they treated him differently then the rest and happy because it in courage him to get stronger.

Izuku didn't want fame or money. He wanted to save the world  from evil people. He wants to become a new symbol a symbol of courage. Izuku then went to go to his masters house and eat break fast. Him and his master was training all day yesterday none stop. They figured out what his ability was. Its a kopī suru - kopī suru ( translated to copy copy)

Its a devil fruit that can copy other devil fruits power. Since his master has a devil fruit that can master anything without a sweat he copied  his masters devil fruit power. The copy copy fruit has 3 slots for copying devil fruits thats his limit but if he trained more and more the slots will multiply.

The only problem with his devil fruit is he needs to memorize the specific devil fruit powers and sea water those are his blind spots. So midorya always wrote down everything about the devil fruits and he memorized almost all them and wrote them all in a book.
Midorya's devil fruit doesn't need to see an enemy devil fruit use theres powers. Because he need to simply memorize them.When midorya got back his master cooked breakfast for himself and deku.

Kinga crimson
Time skip

Midorya woked up from a nap and decided to do some duties. His master allowed him to do some hero stuff. Midorya puts on his suit

Midorya was jumping to the building roof to another building roof

Midorya was jumping to the building roof to another building roof. He saw the ua sports festival and saw a boy with a red hair and have white hair with a burned face and he was fighting a guy with tape dispenser for elbows
Then the guy with the red and white hair frozed the other guy with a giant ice. Deku was shocked  because it almost hit him from the roof. But there was something different about it the ice suddenly stop before it could get him. He moved out of the away as fast as possible.
Midorya kept watching the ua sports festival he saw a girl with brown hair is going to fight the guy with white and red hair named Todoroki Shoto Quirk half hot half cold . The girl with the brown hair

Hishimi Akiyama Quirk stockpile

Hishimi Akiyama Quirk stockpile. Midorya was watching and was super hyped to see who will win the match started. 

Time skip

The girl had so many broken bones and the boy was finally using his fire. Midorya saw them going all out with a final attack the ua teacher tried to stop them but they tripped and fall. Midorya quickly rushed over to stop the fight with him wearing a face mask to cover his face. He thought to himself ' No i can't stop them im too slow ' then an unknown entity was behind him and stopped time.

Midorya wondered why did everything stoped midorya looked behind him and saw

(yeah i know this looks nothing like a stand but just imagine it with no sword or cape just the knight)

Midorya was scared for a little bit but quickly come down with the figure explained everything. The figure is a stand. Its powers is to suck all other stand users power and make them his own. For 14 years he sucked all the stand users power but leaving the stand and its abilities with the stand user. (Its like a copy stand but it just copy the abilities and it collects other stands abilities if its in 50 meters)
After the stand stopped talking midorya quickly used his dark dark devil fruit power to absorb the impact but midorya saw they still hit each other. Midorya knows whats gonna happen and he knows whos gonna win. Midorya was still in the middle of the arena and he got down and was about to go. But his time stop ran out.

The fire and punch shockwave was absorb but the 2 still manage to hit each other in the face. Midorya was still there in the middle of the arena and said to himself thank god i managed to stop them but then look up and had this face

 Midorya was still there in the middle of the arena and said to himself thank god i managed to stop them but then look up and had this face

He realized he was infront of hundreds of heroes and he was a vigilante.Deku is known as the green moon. The heroes realized who it was and chased after deku. Deku ran as fast he can

(ok if you want to make this even funnier play this song and imagine those funny anime chase scene time stamp 1: 17)

Eventually he manage to get a away but his master his gonna kill him. He summoned his stand and thought a name for it. Its name is gonna be Black night

Reference: black night by deep purple

Stand stats :
Power???
Speed???
Potential???
Presicion???
Range???
Durability???

To be continued