Chapter 3: The devil fruit

Hello there everybody welcome back to another chapter and i hope you guys are doing great ok the lets start the chapter.

Narrator's POV

It was 2 years since midorya was been training with Katashida Yusuhi. Since then midorya was powerful enough to defeat 20 people at ones. He became something who he wanted to be a powerful man with a good intention.

Midorya's POV

I was walking to the woods looking for fruits to eat. Then i saw a mysterious fruit it looks weird it has wierd lines on it

(just imagine the luffy's devil fruit but just with the color white)

I put the mysterious fruit in to my basket and went back to the place were my master and i are staying.
My masters power is truly amazing his power is to master anything he sees and touches but mainly his a swords man. Ive never seen such power before he cuts entire forest in bits with just 2 slices of a sword.

When i got back i saw my master mediating on a waterfall. I said to my master " Sensei i found something weird on the forest " he replied with "what is it midorya?" " i found this sensei on the forest" i pulled out the weird fruit from my basket. My master had a suprise looked on his face i wondered why. He grab the me and lifted me up "were did you find this boy" " just like i said in the forest sensei"

Narrator's POV
Katashida sat down for a moment. He relaxed first before talking to izuku.
Katashida have a talked with midroya. Talking about how it is a fruit that has incredible powers and saying that his powers came from a devil fruit too. His devil fruit power is called shujin-shujin ( Master-Master fruit). Katashida said to midorya that there are a few people have a devil fruit there one weakness is sea water. Midorya asked why but katashida also told him he didn't know.

After that whole explanation katashida told midorya to eat the devil fruit. Midorya was asking why tho Katashida replied with "you want to be strong right?" " yeah but what if i get like a weird ability like it could turn me into like idk a dog maybe?"
" no it won't turn you into a animal its not that kind of devilfruit "
" but how im i supposed to figure out what kind power i have?" " not every thing is easy kid you need to work hard for it " "OK master " Izuku ate the fruit

To be continued...
Words 424