A New Future Awaits...

Kuoh Academy. One of the best prestigious schools over in Japan. At first, it was known as an all-girls private school, but it soon got changed into a co-ed school. Although there are more girls than boys, Kuoh Academy has some well-respected students in the academy.

"This is paradise!! Look at those boobs!!"

Well, I did say some. Outside three boys were looking at a hole that connects to the Girl's Kendo Club. Actually two of them were giggling and wiping away the small trails of blood from their noses while the third one was trying to find a way to see through the hole. Sadly, these three were known as the Perverted Trio. As you can tell, they can perform some no good acts to the female students in this academy.

"What are you guys doing?" The Perverted Trio froze simultaneously as they heard a voice behind them. Hoping that it wasn't one of the teachers that caught them, they slowly turned around and their eyes widen from who it was. It was the new transfer student and the enemy of all boys from what they like to call him. Sora Amaki. He is a tall, lean built young man with black eyes. The most distinguishing feature was his dark bluish-hair with some pink accents. It was shoulder-length at the nape of his neck. In the front, his bangs were slightly parted from his eyes. He had a stoic expression on his face in which he gives each day.

"Jeez Amaki-san, don't scare us like that," Matsuda sighed in relief.

"Yeah and for your information, we are viewing the treasure that we have found through this hole," Motohama whispered while adjusting his glasses.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, but they keep on hogging it and won't let me see!" Issei glared at his two friends. "Anyways, maybe when they are done, do you want to jo-", Issei was interrupted when he suddenly got hit in the face by Sora's knee. The hit made him fall to the ground unconscious while Motohama and Matsuda both stared in shock and horror.

"Issei-kun!" they cried out. They were both holding onto each other while they were shaken in fear. If Sora knocked Issei unconscious that quickly, then who knows what he would do to the last remaining members of the Perverted Trio.

"Now, I'm going to say this once..." his voice suddenly got colder as he was looking at them. "If I ever catch you guys doing this again... He won't be the only one that's going to sleep."

"AHHHH!!! WE'RE SORRY!!" they yelled as they began to run away leaving a cloud of dust in the air.

'I swear it seems like they have never seen girls before,' Sora thought while scratching the back of his head. When the dust began to clear up, he realized that they had left their brown spiky-haired friend behind. He was still out cold and by the looks of it, could be out for a while. 'Some friends they are,' he thought. 'Well might as well take him to the nurse at least.'

"A-Amaki-kun," Sora turned around and saw some of the members from the Female Kendo Club. Each of the members had a shinai in their hands and from what Sora had guessed, they probably had heard the commotion outside of their changing room. He took notice that some of the members were blushing madly. "Thank you very much for taking care of them. We always catch them but they never seem to learn from their actions," the girl with long brown hair tied in a ponytail by a red ribbon said with a heartfelt smile as she and the rest of the girls bowed slightly at him.

"It's no problem Murayama. I just dislike those kinds of people. That's all," he sighed as he picked up the unconscious student up. "Anyways, I should probably take him to the Nurses' office right now. So, I will see you later."

"U-Um...Amaki-kun?" she called out making the teen stop and glance over his shoulders. She startled to fidget slightly as the others were wondering what was she going to say. "I was wondering if you want to do something over the weekend. I know you are still new here, so I was thinking that I could show you around. It can be like old times but just the two of us maybe," Murayama had her head down quickly so he wouldn't see her face being all red. Her heart won't stop beating fast as she waits for his answer.