A Friend In Need is A Friend Indeed!

"Can't you believe that Sora-Kun was walking with Rias-Senpai this morning?" Katase asked her best friend Murayama as they were walking away from Kuoh Academy. "Not only did he walked with her but Kiba-Kun went to get him two hours ago. I wonder why," she wondered. From what happened today, everybody was talking about the events that happen with Sora. He has made some new enemies from most of the boys when they saw him walking with the red-haired beauty. "He sure has become popular since coming here. What do you think Murayama-chan?" she looked over to her best friend and saw a slight frown on her face. "Murayama, what's wrong?"

Murayama snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at Katase. "O-Oh! It's nothing! Nothing at all!" she shyly laughed. Murayama was thinking of the things that happen today with Sora. Ever since Sora came to Kuoh, she hasn't gotten that close to him. When she saw him walking with Rias, she was slightly jealous like most of the girls in the academy. Another thought that came into her head was when Kiba had called him and Issei for something. She was quite curious as to why Kiba would ask Sora and why he would call the pervert out too. Even though she doesn't trust the pervert, she knows that Sora won't become like him. Katase gave her a deadpanned look as she didn't believe her for one bit. "I guess I'm just worried about Sora-Kun," she sighed. " He seems to be busy these days and I haven't gotten the chance to be with him."

"Well, he has been hanging out with that hentai recently," Katase said in disgust. "At least it's not with the other two but still.." her voice trails off. "If he becomes one of them then.."

"He won't become like them!" Murayama shouted surprising the pink-haired girl. "He told me that everything will be alright and besides," she took a deep breath as she continued. "I don't see him acting like them. He's nice and friendly and treats everyone the same. Just like when we were kids," she said.

Katase was surprised that she came into Sora's defense that quickly. She was only joking but a thought came into her head. "Wait a minute Murayama-chan, do you have a crush on Sora-Kun?"

"W-What?! Why do you think that?!" she stammered as her face was showing red and her heart started beating fast. Katase began to laugh at Murayama's reaction.

"I knew it!" she giggled. "You do have a crush on Sora-Kun! And not just a little crush but a big one!"

Murayama sighed in defeat. She can't ever lie to her best friend. "Alright, I do like him. I just don't know what to do right now. It has been a few years since I have hangout with him."

"I bet it's tough now since most of the girls are after him like Kiba-Kun," Katase suggested making Murayama's head fall in shame. Katase saw her reaction as she began to put her hands up. "B-But you do have an advantage over them though," she said in which lighten up Murayama as she looked back at her. "You are his childhood friend after all. All you need to do is to make a plan, so you can talk to Sora-Kun. By then, you can tell him how you feel."

Murayama thought for a moment before her face was shown in determination. "You are right, Katase-chan! I just need to spend some time with him!" she smiled. "I will ask him sometime this week....hopefully," she said shyly.

"Speaking of, are you going to tell me how you met Sora-Kun?" Katase asked in anticipation. "You did say that you went to the same school as him and that he was different back then."

Murayama nodded as she remembers the first day she met him. "I was eight at the time where we moved to a town called Kanzakai. It was mostly a quiet town from what I remember. On my first week there, my parents decided to sign me up at a local dojo class. That's where I met Sora-Kun," she smiled. "I didn't get to meet him right away since back then I was very shy and had a hard time making friends, " Murayama laugh awkwardly. "Eventually one day after class, that's where I started to become friends with him and his friends."