The Encounter

"I'm an In-Birth," Sora was glaring at the man who attacked his classmate. One of his eyes started to change color from black to dark red as a bit of electricity started to appear on his armored gloves and greaves. What was interesting was that the color of the electricity was dark red also.

"An In-Birth?" the man reflected on what Sora had just said. Suddenly, some realization was shown on his face. "You were the one who Raynare encounter a few days ago. This is great!" He began to laugh deviously making Sora question on what he was talking about. "Tell me In-Birth, why are you protecting that weakling? He's not even the same kind as you."

'S-Sora.." Issei cried out his name weakly.

Sora glanced behind and saw the injured Issei as he just lost consciousness. Sora had a bit of guilt on his face for not being here sooner. He felt something was going on when he sensed two presences nearby. One he knew was Issei but the other one he didn't quite recognize until he realized that the energy felt more like Yuumas. 'Dammit if only I would have gotten here sooner,' he said to himself as he looks back at the man. 'I need to finish this quickly or else Hyoudou will die,' he thought. "I don't know what you are talking about, but what I do know is that I won't let you kill my friend," Sora harden his glare at the man. "Who are you? and why are you targeting Hyoudou?" Sora asks him defensively in which made the man laugh even more.

"You are protecting him even though you don't know who he is? Are all In-Births this stupid?" he taunted as he gave a murderous grin. "Although, I can tell that you are a strong one since I can feel some power in you." Sora saw that the man had started to form another light spear in his hand. "In-Birth, let's see how strong you really are shall we?"

As he was about to throw his light spear again, the man was suddenly attacked out of nowhere. The man grasped his hand as blood coming out of it. "Don't you dare make any moves," a voice was heard as a red magic circle appeared close to Sora. Sora's eyes widened as it was Rias Gremory that appeared. Her hands were on her hips as she was glaring deadly at the man.

'So, I was right,' Sora thought while looking at the third-year crimson beauty. 'She is a part of this in some way.'

"...That crimson hair..." the man noted as she walked right next to the blue-haired In-birth. "You are a part of the House of Gremory," the man said in disgust as his eyes were showing full hatred.

"That's right. My name is Rias Gremory," she answered while smirking at him. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Fallen Angel-san."

"Fallen Angel?" Sora questions as he looks back at the man. 'Is that what they are called?' He brought his attention to the person who was right next to him. 'What is she then?'

The man creeps up a smile, "You shouldn't leave your servant all alone. Somebody may have mistaken him as a stray and he would have been put down with no hesitation," he threatened as Sora watches him pick up his fedora from the floor and dust off the dirt that was on it.

"Thank you for the advice," Rias smirked for a second until her expression turned serious. ".... but this city is under my jurisdiction and if you interfere again, then I will not hesitate to take more drastic actions."

"Ha! The same goes for you, Heiress to the Gremory Family," he turns his attention to Sora again. "In-Birth, my name is Dohnaseek. Remember it for the next time we will meet." Sora just scowls while the fallen angel disappeared into the sky leaving some black feathers falling.

"Bastard," Sora whispers while watching the feathers go down on the ground. He took a deep breath as his gloves and greaves started to disappear while the red color in one of his eyes started to turn back to its original color.