Part 10

Naga and Pabu are seen curled up in a courtyard on Air Temple Island. Cut to a shot of Korra lying asleep in bed with her hair all undone, as Mako watches over her. He holds her hand, while Asami watches silently from a doorway. She looks down sadly and leaves. Cut to Tenzin entering his room, where his wife and children are all sleeping in one bed. He sits next to the bed and places his hand on Pema's stomach, as both she and Jinora open their eyes.

Jinora: (Sits up in bed.) Daddy, you're home. We waited up for you. Is Korra okay?

Tenzin: Yes, she's fine, sweetie. (Picks up Ikki as she wakes up, and embraces her.)

Ikki: (Tiredly.) I was scared. I thought she wasn't coming back.

Tenzin: (Comfortingly.) I'm sorry you were scared, but everything is going to be fine now. I promise.

In the dining hall at Air Temple Island, Korra chows down on food while sitting at a table with Bolin, Mako, Asami, Tenzin, Lin, and Pema.

Korra: (Munching.) Mmm. Mmm. The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

Pema: (Smiling warmly.) We're so thankful you're home safe.

Asami: (Standing up to assist Pema.) Let me help.

Tenzin: (Concerned.) Korra, I realize you've been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened.

Korra: (Taking a deep breath.) Well, first off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son. (Tenzin and Lin appear shocked.)

Lin: (Realization.) It all makes sense now. That's how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us without a full moon.

Tenzin: (Confused.) But how did you escape? And where's Tarrlok?

Korra: Amon captured him, (serious expression.) and took his bending.

Tenzin: (Shocked.) What?

Korra: Yeah, he showed up out of nowhere. He almost got me, too.

Tenzin: (Worried.) This is very disturbing news. Amon is becoming emboldened. Taking out a councilman, almost capturing the Avatar ... I fear Amon is entering his endgame.

Bolin, Korra, and Mako exchange glances of concern.

Varron: (Leaning in towards Y/n.) Man, this Amon guy is getting scarier by the minute.

Y/n: (Nods in agreement.) Yeah, and it's up to us to stop him. But at least Korra's safe now.

Varron: (Softly.) She looks tough, but I can tell she's been through a lot.

Y/n: (Concerned.) Yeah, I hope we can help her through this.

As the group discusses the situation, Y/n and Varron share a knowing glance, their unspoken connection growing stronger as they support their friends and the Avatar through the challenges ahead.

Bolin, Korra, and Mako exchange glances of concern. Cut to Asami and Pema washing dishes in the kitchen. Pema suddenly doubles over and cries out in pain.

Asami: (Grabbing Pema's shoulder in concern.) Pema, are you all right?

Pema: The baby is ... just kicking, really hard, is all. I'm fine.

Asami: (Close-up of her concerned face.) Should I get Tenzin?

Pema: No reason to worry him, it's nothing.

Mako walks into the kitchen carrying a teapot.

Mako: Can I get some hot water? Korra needs more tea.

Asami: (Angrily.) You're a firebender. Boil it yourself.