Page 5;What's wrong with you

It's performance day! performance day is where only the participant gets to perform . Ofcourse I won't be peforming since it isn't my passion. I heard that Jinyoung is performing with his group . Got7? if im not mistaken. Ok whatever , Ever since he picked me up that monday , he always text me , call me , sometimes bring me out to eat and etc ya know..

I can't say no since he knew my parents and I don't wanna dissapoint them . Right now I'm seating in the library still debating on should I go and watch the performances or I'm just gonna go back home . I mean I don't have anyone to cheer for anyway? Right?

Someone tapped my shoulder and I pull one of my earphones outta my ear and turn around "huh?" I said looking who it is . Oh? who now?

 "Uh Hi Inara" He greets me and sat infront of me

"Uh Hi Inara" He greets me and sat infront of me. "Who....?" I ask politely , He laugh and smile "Sorry to introduce myself like this to you but hey I'm Jackson . Jackson Wang" He said landing his hand infront of me. "Ohh I'm-"

"Lee Inara ?"He said and I nod my head . "How'd you know tho?" I chuckled and he smile " Don't you remember me ? London? we bumped into each other ? you spilled coffee on my jacket ? we-"

I widened my eyes and "OHhH Jack!"I said and finally it clicked!
"Oh my god yeah! you told me you stay in Korea!"
I said laughing "ah what a small little world" He laugh too and said "Do you remember what was I going to say next just now?" He ask and
I recall back and oh my god . Oh wow okay now I remember .. He .. we .. I .. on the rooftop of my apartment in London .. we .. at night....

We kissed.

//Flashback//
"Jack , don't you just love to see the stars up there gazing?" I looked up as I put my hand on the horoscope . "Mhmm" He answered hummingly beside me as I am still awe by the stars on the sky.

After how many minutes of looking at the stars . He put his hand on my thigh . "Inara" He called me as I turn around then my eyes gotten bigger. "I know this is wrong knowing that you have a boyfriend . But you running away here and met me , it's like a faith that wanted you to be happy with me instead you hurting by your boyfriend all over again. I'm sorry , I like you" He said and leaned closer to me and kissed me .

Yes Back then I ran away to London for a short while after I saw Dohwan kiss another girl , got drunk with girls , gets into the cassino without me .. and so on .. and it really stings my heart .

The kiss was so passionate that I cried inbetween it. He let go and caressed my cheeks wiping my tears . "I'm sorry I shouldn't be doing-" I pull him closer to me again and kiss him back , cutting his words.

After the kiss ends "let's go to my room" He said with a husky voice of his , knowing how much I really needed something to released my stressness . But knowing how wrong it is "Jack It's fine . I'll see you tomorrow . Aite ?"I told him and he smile understandingly.

we walk down and goes back to each other's room.

It was a night to remember.

-
"Wow isn't this just coincidence? or isn't this just another faith?" He smile. I smile back and closed the  book that I read . "Both maybe" I said

"Oh jackson?"  Someone call him and it turns out to be Jinyoung. I look up to see him and he look at me with a smile . Omo omo what is this kind of feelings . I'm kinda having this mixed up feelings at this moment . It isn't healthy Nara yaa .

"You guys are familiar with each other ?"Jinyoung sat down beside me crossing his hands . "Yeah we do. She's the one I've always talked about hyung" Jackson said and Jinyoung's face change . "mwo?" He ask looking differently from how he looks when he came just now . His face is obviously showing that he is so dissapointed and shocked .

Jinyoung ah why are you making me sad aswell now. Why is your reaction affecting my feelings..

"Ohh! Hahahah wahh coincidence huh? yahh you guys better catch up again eh?"He said changing back smilling with all joy . Jinyoung ah are you faking your smile ? ah waeee .. it's breaking my heart. "Ofcourse we do , we gotta catch up with everything" After Jackson says that I look up at Jack and smile .

Yeah.. everything..

"Yah hyung! we're going to perform in less an hour! ppali are u just gonna wear that!" Jinyoung said to Jackson . Jackson widened his eyes "oh I just remember! aish ah kajja! let's go with me" He said pulling Jinyoung. Jackson look at me and pull me aswell. "You too! C'mon watch us perform" He said .

_______
As I seat at the front row of the college arena , waiting for Got7's performance , I look up at my social media then suddenly the lights went off and the crowds goes crazy chanting for GOT7 . Oh it's about to beggin!

I open my camera from my phone and start recording their performances.

"Give it up for , Got7!!!!"

Wow I never knew Jinyoung and Jackson knew how to dance sing and rap. They're so talented . Mr Park is right about Jinyoung .

After their first performance the lights went off again and it took 5 minutes to wait until the second performances begins

Jinyoung ...
The sound of you calling for my name
I want to hear it, your voice
I didn't know how much I'll miss you
Please come back
Please give me one more chance.