Page 2;Get out of my way?

"who are you?" He ask . She look at him into his eyes and said ,
"It's non of your bussiness" Jinyoung was internally shocked to hear someone not telling him who she is .

'what the' he thought .

"mwo?" He ask walking closer to her as she smirk . Inara step closer and whisper " If you think I'm like the rest , oh dear you're so wrong" She smile and wink . Jinyoung eyes widened then smirk as she walks away .

"yah you , park my car" He said giving his car key to parking valet . He walks in and saw his group of friends . "Hyung!" call a guy named Jackson "Hey dude" He says bro fisting him . "We saw it tho" Says a chinese american looking guy , Mark . Them a thailand looking guy talks "Bet she's a new student"

"Hold up , is that the first time someones not introducing who she is to you?"Ask Jackson to Jinyoung . "Yeah , and it's weird" He said looking at the hallway. "But she's looking hella fine" Says Mark "yah! you have a girlfriend!" says a long hair guy , JB .

"tsk I know,I'm just saying" Mark said looking away .

"Ahh whatever let's just go to our class" Says Jinyoung . Walking straight to his locker and get all his stuffs . As his about to close his locker door "Who the heck are you that you are so brave enough not to even say hello to me on a fine Monday morning" He mumbled as it is actually bothering him .

Inara POV
I walk to my class ... oh! forgot to mention I'm taking bussiness course! Hehe following my parent's steps I guess . As I was about to walk to my class , comes a guy from the other side . Oh god no it's him again.

I trynna walk as fast as I could to my class , he grab my wrist and look at me . "What course are you" He ask . I sigh " Bussiness. Now can you let me go?" I ask him and he let go of me. I was about to walk away but he stop me . Again . "Hajimma" He says

"ahh jinjja .. mwo???" I look at him as I am frustrated . What a day. "What's your name" He ask again . "I told you , it's non of your bussiness" He look at me in disbelief . "Yah , you're a new girl here and I don't even know you who are." He told me .

"So? as if you know all the girls in this campus"I look at him sharply . "I'm in the same course as you." He said smilling . Oh god . tsk annoying! "whether you wanna tell me or not , I am still going to know your name."He smile and let go of me.

I roll my eyes and walk straight to my class . I look for some empty seats but the only empty seats left are the one at the back. Well , I'm seating alone then.  I put all my stuffs on the seat beside mine and took out my ipad . Yes , we're studying with an ipad . I miss writting and reading on a book tho .

"Excuse me ? can I seat here ?" Said a guy smilling at me . Well atleast he isn't rude . "Sure .. oh! mian I'm sorry my bag" I said as I get my bag and put it on my other side . "It's fine" He smile .

He has the cutest smile! I swear.

"I'm Nick" He introduce himself at me .

(If you're malaysian you probably know this guy 🌝)

"uh Im from Malaysia tho"He said , wow I'm amazed . "oh sorry , I'm Inara , Lee Inara" I said introducing myself "Nice name! so your korean? you don't look like you are ? I mean you do look Korean but your-"

"Oh my mom is a mixed of American and I used to stay and study in LA before"I answered. "ohh no wonder"He smile and right in time the lecturer came in.

"Oh so your new too?"I ask and he nods "you are?"He ask back. I nodded back and he laugh.

Can I say something? HIS DAMN CUTE HAHAHA! ugh!

"you don't know how to speak Korean yet?" I ask him "ofcourse I know but my pronunciation isnt as good yet"He asnwer. "Ohh okay well atleast you try"I smile and he say "You're pretty cute" and that is when I blush so hard. Um Nara? hello? you broke up 2 months ago with Dohwan! Chill!

And that we started our first class together.
________
Class is over and theres no afternoon class so I think I'll be heading back home .. I guess ? oh hell nah Minho oppa told me he'll pick me up around evening and it is still 12! Guess I'll just get a cab .

"Nara"Nick call me and I turn around to see him. "Yeah?"I answer "You're going back?" I nod and smile "ahh alone ? or your boyfriend is picking you up?"He ask me again. I laugh to his question , he look so confuse by the time I cracked up laughing. "Omo.. this is funny" "I'm single" I answer then he widened his eyes . "Really?"

"yeah , well I just got into a break up 2 months ago . It's tough but my life must go on" I answer smilling at him .

Suddenly someone walk up to us , it's that Jinyoung dude again. "Annyeong Nara ya and Nick"He greet us . "Ah annyeong"Nick greet him back. Jinyoung look at me waiting for my greetings . "What?"I ask him and he look at me im disbelief. "Ahh jinjja you're so unbelievable"He said.

"Are you guys friends?"Nick ask both me and Jinyoung "Yes" "no" I look at Jinyoung as I wrinkled my eyebrows . "Uh Nick! Didn't you tell me that you're bringing me along you to have lunch just now? Ah! let's go before the restaurant is close"I said pulling Nick along me .

After we arrived the car park , I let go of Nick's hand and got so shy. "Nick I'm so sorry , it's just that I had to-"I was about to apologize and told him my reasons but he cut me off "It's fine , since we're here why not ? Let's go"He said smilling pulling me with him to his car.