Page 4;I'm sorry , forgive me?

Two days has passed and it's monday! I wake up , ate breakfast , shower , and got ready as usual . Today , I'm wearing alittle elegant but not too elegant ? u get what I mean right there ?

 Today , I'm wearing alittle elegant but not too elegant ? u get what I mean right there ?

my phone rang and I got a call from someone . An unknown number . I pick up the call "Hello? Who are-"

"yah ppali I'm downstairs." Says the one who called . Hold the horses .. oh hell nah "Jinyoung?!" I said questioning myself on how he got my number from. "I know how much you wanna know where I got your number from and why the hell am I here doing at your apartment basement , but can you please come down now so that I could answer your questions properly and so we aren't late to class?" He said abit rushed . "Fine" I said an hang up . I took my bagpack and pull out my ipad from the charger and bring it with me . As usual my routine is to run to the elevator and rush to the car .

As I am down in the basement , I saw a red lambo parking infront . Without further-a-do I walk up to the lambo and knock the driver's window . He pull down the window and look at me . "What are you waiting for ? Come in!"He said frustrated . I sigh and stomped my feet walking to the passenger seat beside his and got in .

"Ya-"

"wear your seatbelt cause I'm gonna be driving fast"He said cutting me off. I pull the seatbelt and click it to the side . "Now can I please know how you know where I live and how the hell do you have my number ?"

"our parents"He said .

"What do you mean"I ask.

"Cant you see ? It's pretty obvious ? They want us to get along and you know , date ?"He said smilling at the end of his words . "Oh hell nah I don't even have those kind of feelings towards you"

"Then let me finish my bussiness that hasn't been done yet"
He look at me Into my eyes and smile . I look at him back with a feeling that he might do something . But why am I just watching? why can't I move? Why do I feel like I'm ..

I watch as he unclicked his seatbelt and move closer to me . I close my eyes slowly then I felt a soft lips on mine . My hands intertwined on his shoulder as I kiss back but It doesn't last long until I realized that I'm kissing Park Jinyoung! my eyes widened as I pushed him hard back to his seat.

"Yah! hajimma!"I said. He smirk and smile "Stop denying that I'm your type"He said and wink . Then he puts back his seatbelt and drive to college. It was silent in the whole car ride .

As we arrived college , I ask him to drop me outside the gate so that people won't see us together. "Ah waeee"He ask me "Just drop me there cmon"I begged him.

"Ani"He locked the door and refused my request . "yah jebal" "aish why you do want me to drop you here anyway I mean it's fine for me if the people sees us together " says Jinyoung . "Or your just afraid that Nick guy will see us ?"He said and I huff "We aren't dating! He isn't my type anyway"I answer him and he look at me "You know why?" He asked me and I look at him waiting for his next sentence "Because I am!"He laugh at his joke while I just look at him weirdly .

He drives and park in the college basement . "You could access into the college basement ?"
"Duh excuse me Lee Inara ...it's Park Jinyoung okay?"Says him sassily . I scoffed then get out from his car . "Thanks for the ride by the way"I thanked him and walk to the lift . He walk right behind me and when I was about to press the button to go up , our hands touched.

"M-mian"He let go of his. Did he just .. say sorry?
I turn around and look at him . He look at innocently and I chuckled . I slowly get my hand touching his cheeks. "I never thought a boy could blush" A back away and denied "It's hot down here okay"

As the lift open up we go up together and went into our class as we're now separate since I'm seating right at the back .

I sat down and look infront as I recall back what had happen down there in the basement . I smile and chuckled . "Omo Jinyoungie pabo" I mumbled as I reached for my ipad in my bagpack.

I mean how can someone who is brave enough to kissed me in his car , gets shy after we accidently touched hands just to press the lift button ?

ahh hahahah this is unbelievable.