Chapter 7

Francisco's POV

I opened the door to the passenger seat and let her get into the car. She looked around the interior with large, curious eyes and ran her hand over the leather of the seat. I sat down in the driver's seat and brought the car to life with a loud roar. I briefly looked at her and gave her a smile, hoping to minimize her fears. While I took the turn to drive on the highway she started to nervously play with the hem of her dress and kept looking out the window to see where we were going.

'So Rosie, what about Italian food? Do you like that? ', I asked her.

She briefly looked at me and nodded quickly.

'And what about a sea view?'

Once again I only got a little nod as an answer.

'You know Rosie, I would like it when you look at me when you answer me and talk to me. Not doing so is disrespectful and I am not necessarily know for having much patience.'

She seemed to understand because she replied with a quiet
'Yes sir ' and this time it was my turn to nod.

'You look absolutely stunning Rosie.'

This statement elicited a small, short smile.

'But I'm surely not the only man who told you that', I said and smiled.

One would definitely want to introduce girls like Rosie to your mother, take them to church on Sundays, and then give her a big white wedding. But this statement seemed to make her blush again. She was probably not a girl who acted on such advances, she reacted way too innocently to everything. I don't think a real man had ever shown her how to treat someone like her.

Nobody had done that before, treated her like a queen, spoiled her and then showed her the art of love making, let alone fucking. Damn she awoke a desire in me, like some sort of sexual need. But it was okay, if I did it right and showed her and treated her like a queen, maybe I could be the one to teach her all about pleasure. I would love to show her...

We had arrived at a chic Italian restaurant on a private beach on the coast. I stepped out of the car and opened the door for her. Mine and her father were already waiting for us inside so we entered the restaurant.

'The reservation for Salvini', I told the waiter who, once he heard the name immediately accompanied us to the table. I pulled out her chair for her and then took a seat next to her.

'It's good that you two are finally here as well, so we can finally start talking', my father announced to the group.

The waiter came to take our orders and my father and I ordered our usual choices. Rosie looked at her father.

'Is something wrong my child?', my father asked.

Her father explained that he usually ordered for Rosie. I quickly turned to the waiter and ordered another plate of my choice for Rosie. I smiled at Rosie and told her that it was by far the best dish and that I was sure she would love it. She gave me a short, shy smile, which my father noticed and saw as an opportunity to kick my leg underneath the table. I threw an annoyed look his way. The food arrived within a short period of time and my father took the opportunity to get straight to the point.