Another note

So, my exams have ended which was the main reason that made me stay away from writing stories for a while. Now I can finally come back to that. However, I feel the need to talk about the plans regarding my stories and this book.

At the moment, I can not say that I'll be continuing this book for a while yet, because I realized I have ran out of inspiration for Kakairu and now my main focus is Caejose (Caesar x Joseph from JJBA) since I have so many ideas to still write down into a story for that ship book which I'll be working on for now.

However, I was planning on taking some Kakairu story suggestions from you guys to help me get motivated to write more stories for this book. Yet, first I realized it be better if I at least managed to wrap up the Caejose oneshots I have in mind. But after that, I should be making another post where I'll be starting to take Kakairu requests. Sadly, I do not know how long will it take until I feel like I can do that. Therefore, I apologize for the fact that Kakairu stories won't be coming out anymore for probably even longer while.

I do hope you guys can understand that and appreciate the stories I already wrote for this book until I finally feel like coming back to this. Thank you to all who read this book of mine for sticking with me and just being wonderful readers^^ but for now sayonara!

Though, you guys are always welcome to check out my other books in the meantime and if you already do, then really thanks a bunch for being so supportive!^^~