(Full story here)

Once there was a girl named Ally she was in her early 20s and worked as an English tutor, one night she was tutoring a high school boy. It was pretty late so all buses had stopped for the night, so the boy asked if he could sleep at her apartment where they were tutoring, now Ally felt that this wasn't a good idea but the boy was tired and begged her, after a few minutes she finally agreed. She put out a few blankets and a pillow on the ground next to her bed for the boy to sleep on, he said "thanks" and they both laid down and soon after feel asleep. Then at about 2 in the morning she was winked up by the boy he said "I'm hungry, let's go get food" "at this time!?" Said Ally "please I'm very hungry" said the boy, after a few minutes Ally finally said "uh ok, there's some ramen in the kitchen, you can make yourself some" but the boy didn't want ramen. He said "no, let's just go get food there's a 24hour dinner just down the street, let's go there. Then after about 7 minutes of begging Ally finally said "fine!" So they got up and went outside, but the second they got outside the boy turned to Ally and said "Wait, I'm not hungry" Ally looked back at him angry and confused. "There was a man under your bed, I saw him because I was on the floor. I think he was sleeping." Said the boy. Ally called the cops right away, and when they searched there was in fact a man sleeping under Ally's bed, the copy came out and told Ally that he had been under her bed for a few months, he was homeless and mentally insane, he had no place to sleep so when Ally wasn't there one night he broke in and fell asleep under her bed. Weeks later Ally was thinking of the incident and remembered that on that night she was hesitant about letting the boy stay but if he wasn't there she would have never know about the homeless man, and who knows what would have happened to her, the next day she saw the boy in his class and thanked him, and that if it wasn't for his quick thinking they could have both been in big trouble.