Chapter 7 (500 WG)

Lucas and I walked back to my house, and we almost barfed in our mouths. Just visualizing my brother and best friend kissing made me gag, and want to drink some "unsee juice". I just couldn't process this, I was taken away from society, and now, in what, 3 weeks? Do I see my brother and best friend flirting with one another. I just hope it wasn't like this before my accident. 

Once we made it to the door, mom saw us, and immediately wanted to know why we were back so early.

"Kody and Pricisella looked like they were just about to completely- FLIRT. It was disgusting and we didn't want to see it." I gagged at the thought of it.  Lucas started laughing, then we went down the hall, and just sat in the chairs. I had a gaming chair, and an armchair. We just chatted, we didn't do much other than that.

"So, what do you think is grosser? A public restroom, A six year old that doesn't know what a tissue is, Kody and Pricesella, or a moldy banana?" Lucas joked.

"I'm gonna have to go with either answer 2 or three!" I joked back. Just then, mom called us downstairs.

"Somebody is here to see you, Kaybear." She looked like she was trying to have a straight face, but couldn't help bursting out in smiles.

I opened the door, to see no other than- wait. Why is she here?! How does she know where I live?!

"Are you really who I think you are?" I ask.

"If you think I'm Hollyn, yes, yes it really is me." I couldn't believe my eyes. Two celebrities, less than two weeks. I couldn't answer properly; and the best part? I was wearing my Hollyn merch! 

 I couldn't answer properly; and the best part? I was wearing my Hollyn merch! 

So she had to know I was a fan. I think she already did, because she came to my house, and, you don't just have a singer come to your front doorstep just so say "Yeah, it's the celebrity. Lemme in, bro". It was almost like when the avengers cast would come to see you in full costume, in the hospital. 

"Um, I don't know what to say, like, at all. Do you want to come in?" I studered.

"Sure, I was looking for Kayla McAllister, have you seen her?" She asked. 

"You're talking to her right now!" I proudly announced.

"I'm here to see you, because I want you to come to my tour as a V.I.P!" She said, very excitedly.

Right then, I heard my Lucas trying to wake me up. I must have fallen asleep. I was in my smiley tee, and I was in my house, but in my room. With Lucas lightly slapping my face.

"Okokokokokokok, I'm up, now, what's up? Ahaha" I giggled.

"You just randomly fell asleep, and said 'V.I.P?! Heck yeah!' and so I slapped your face lightly, and repeatedly." Lucas looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Ok then... Well, what should we do now?" I asked.

"I know," Lucas maniacally grinned.