Thank you all

Okay really? 19.5K READS?!?!??!?!! WTF THIS BOOK ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD! wow.... I just can't believe like wow...even when i took long breaks without notice or made dumb post you guys just kept reading, you guys are just amazing i never thought i would even get this far on wattpad so quickly too... it's almost my one year anniversary on wattpad...This book is almost one year old wow....i would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has read this book and left nice and positive or supportive comments to every one who has ever even thought about reading this book....You guys are awesome because of you guys i finally know where im going with my life, what i want to with my life and its all thanks to you guys. at first this book was meant to be a place where i could just put some random crappy ideas because i had to many to count but now this has become my dream i want to grow up and write books! and if i succeeded i'll have you all to thank for it. before i made this book i was having break downs about how i was a failure and i was going to be living on the streets. but now i can see the light at the end of the tunnel! even though i haven't been posting much anymore i've been working in the background on my FNAF AU for my Youtube channel and my story line for my new book. i want to thank everyone once again for giving me and my books a chance and i hope i have made you smile or feel a little better when you are down! you all mean so much and have made me a better person i hope you all stay safe and healthy with Covid-19 going around (aka not stealing toilet paper in a panic) be safe and i love you all!