Chapter 2

ARDEN'S POV*

When school was over I walked outside and heard some people call my name from behind me. I look behind me and saw Bryanna Parton, Skye Quinn, Sidney Haughton, and Jaylina Ceilio running towards me. Then we collided and all fell down. When we got up we hugged. These girls are the only immortals that know my secret. These are the only people I can trust. Oh! and my secret is that I'm a werewolf.

"Hey Arden, you do know that it's the full moon tonight, right?" Bryanna asked.

"I will go hunting with you tonight. I'm so excited! Its my first transformation!" Skye screamed.

Lucky her, I covered her mouth so she didn't yell out our secret. And in case you were wondering, Skye is a werewolf, too. I turned her. You don't turn humans into werewolves by biting them, that's vampires. To turn humans into werewolves, you have to scratch them and make them bleed on a full moon. That is the only way, unless you were born with it, like me and my family.

"I can tell your excited, Skye. But don't yell out the secret like that." I said.

"I know, I know." Skye said.

I looked down at my dark red Converse, smiled a little, and blushed. Then looked up a little and saw all of them staring at me with their jaws down to the floor.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you like someone?" They all said at the same time.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" I said. "It's only the first day of school.

"Okay, yeah right." They all said.

"STOP TALKING AT THE SAME TIME!!!" I yelled at them.

The look on their faces was full if fear and I felt my face burning and my eyes changing. For some reason I get very angry in the night of the full moon. It's just something that is natural to pure blood werewolves. Weird, right? But i cannot fall in love with a mortal because I would tuen into a mortal. So my plan is to turn the girls and Brandon into werewolves. But I'm NOT in love with Brandon. He's not even my type.

"Can we just go to my place now?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. So, how was your first day?" Sidney said.

"Okay, I guess." I said.

"What about you guys?" Sidney asked.

"It was cool!" Skye said.

"Mine was boring. My teachers don't know how to understand teenagers!" Bryanna complained.

"Well, mine was a total perfect day. William is now going here. And we have all the same classes." Sidney said, sounding excited.

William is Sidney's boyfriend. William Love is his name. Some people call him Cupid because he is great at matching people up. But for some reason, be never found anyone for me. Which is good, I like to be alone.

"Speak of the devil." Bryanna said. "Hey William."

"Hey girls." William said. "What are you talking about?"

"Out first day." Sidney said, then kissed William.

"Oh, Arden. I think I finally found someone perfect for you." William said. "His name is Brandon Cassie. He is a sophomore."