Chapter 11

SKYE'S POV*

I walked into the school looking for Arden to tell her what Brandon told me the other day. As I walked past Brandon's idiotic friends, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to them. As I turned around I saw Kyle, a jackass who has been annoying the crap out of me ever since elementary school.

"What do you want, Kyle?"

"I want to talk to you," he said with a malevolent smile on his face.

I pulled away from his grip around my waist and stared at him.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you," I said, as I turned away and started to walk.

He grabbed my arm again and I turned around getting ready to punch him. But then someone grabbed my arm and lowered it down. I turned around and saw Arden behind me.

"Hey Kyle," She said, walking toward him.

"Oh, uh... Nothing just talking to a friend," he said, with fear in his eyes.

"Now you know I can beat the living shut out of you and all your little buddies here, right?"

"Um... yes Arden?"

"Good now go away!"

"Okay."

She turned to me and said,"Those dumb asses I hate them so much."

"You know I could have handled them. Im not a worm anymore, okay? I can handle myself," I assured her.

"I'm sure you can but they're Brandon's friends and its fun to watch them be scared."

We walked away from the boys and headed to our usual hang out. Then someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. It was Ryan and I looked at Arden and saw Kyle holding her shoulder. I punched Ryan in the nose and heard a crack. I kicked him in the shin and stomped my foot on his chest. Now that Ryan was taken care of I looked at Arden.

"My turn," she said with a smile.

She tackled Kyle and started to roll around the floor. I saw Arden on top of Kyle, punching the crap out of him. Then it was Kyle's turn. Kyle was now on top if Arden slapping and punching her. I wasn't surprised because Kyle is the caption of the football team and the quarterback. Then they stood up and Arden took the first punch and knocked Kyle to the floor.

"I told you not to mess with me."

We walked away and headed to the hang out. Arden had a bloody lip and a bloody nose. When we got to the hang out I saw everyone there, including Michael's gang.

"Whoa! What happened to you two? what the hell," Michael said, running to Arden to see if she was okay.

"Yeah, we're fine. Just a little misunderstanding with Kyle and Ryan. Isn't that right Skye?"

"That's all it was. Don't get worked up guys it wasn't anything big. It's not like we wolfed out of them."

"Speaking of wolfing out, tonight's the full moon," Michael said.

"Wait what did you just say?" Jaylina asked in shock.

"Oh that's right, you didn't tell them." Michael said

"Guys, Michael's a pure blood," Arden said, acting like its no big deal.

"Sweet!"

"And his gang are dirty bloods. At least I think they are," Arden said, telling us more information.

"So are you joining us tonight?" I asked Michael and his gang.

"We are." Mario stepped in.

"Good."

"Is your mate coming, Arden?" Michael ask her.

"HE IS NOT MY MATE, OKAY?!?!?!" She yelled with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Wait your what?" I asked confused.

"My mate. He means Brandon. Just like Mario's mate is Kylie and Sydney's mate is William," She explained to me.

***

It was the end of the day and I was walking with the gang and then Brandon pulled on Arden and me. I turned around in sequence with Arden and we growled at him as soon as we saw his face.

"Calm down you two," he said.

"Shut up. I don't want to talk to you," Arden said, starting to turn around. He pulled her back and I growled once again.

"Calm down Skye," Brandon said.

"Go away! No one wants to talk to you," I said in a pissed off tone.

"Shut up I want to talk to both of you about wants going to happen tonight," Brandon whispered.

"The night of the full moon?" Arden asked worried.

"Yeah. Markum is coming." Brandon said, trying to warn us.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Because they came to me to deliver the message to you." Brandon explained with and evil smile.

BRANDON'S POV*

It was around midnight and I was thinking of a way to get Arden to forgive me. Then there was a knock on my window. I walked towards it and then I smelled it, it was Markum. I opened the window and stared at him.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

"Where is Caraén and Èsyén?" Markum yelled.

Caraén is Arden's name in our language and Èsyén is Skye.

"Keep it down!" I whispered.

"Where are they?!" He yelled.

"Arden and Skye aren't here. Why do you want them anyway?"

"Caraén is your mate so I thought that she would be here and Èsyén is in the pack. Now, where are they?" he asked again.

"I don't know, okay? Now go away!" I yelled.

"Before I go, I want you to give both of them a message. I want you to tell them that I'm coming the next full moon to come for them after what they've done to my pack and I. I'm back for my revenge." he said.