Chapter 1

- MADDY'S POV -

Today Cassie, Cameron & Grace are coming to sleep over at my house, I can't say I am not excited but all they are talking about lately is that new boy band 5 seconds of summer or something like that. I am more into the less popular bands like The Neighbourhood or The 1975, not really all this boy band type of music. They seem to reject my music taste but its okay, its not like I hate boy bands.

- TIME LAPSE -

I hear 3 knocks at the door and instantly know it's the girls, I jump up and race towards the door. "OI what are you doing on my property" I say jokingly through a crack in the door. "Oh, we are looking for Maddy, is she here" Cassie says with puppy dog eyes. "Yes, yes she is" I reply with a massive smile and slowly open the door pulling all 3 girls into a massive hug.

"What are you all so excited about?" I asked looking at them with a weird facial expression, "5SOS are coming to Brisbane and I got us V.I.P access to meet the guys and watch them front row!" Cameron said, clearly looking proud of herself. All I could do was just stand there, remember how I said I didn't hate 5SOS but I am not a big fan... What do I do now? I can't pretend, oh well I will see how I go. "Best part is... You guys don't even have to pay" Cameron said jumping up and down.

"What about my sister?" I said with a concerned face, Jessie has always loved 5SOS. "Oh don't worry I made sure I got 5" Cameron said with a reassuring face. "Great then it's settled we are going to this concert thingy!" I said not sure of what to say.

I felt my phone vibrate and I thought I would check it, I got a text from Calum... Yes Calum Hood. I haven't told anyone I know him because they would probably just flip out and try and use me to get close to him and yes he does know I am not a big fan and he respects that.

(Text Conversation)
Calum 😁 - Are you comin to our concert?
Maddy 😘 - Ye my friend Cameron got us 5 V.I.P Tickets to see you guys, I still haven't told them I know you 🙊
Calum 😁 - Good, what are you embarrassed?
Maddy 😘 - What! No! I just don't want to be used.......
Calum 😁 - Fair enough, talk later gotta go band stuff.
(End of Texts)

I slid my phone back into my back pocket and plopped down onto my bed only to find my sister and 3 best friends talking about 5SOS. Of Course. "Luke Hemmings is just so perfect." Jessie said while hugging into a pillow on the bed, "His lip ring when he bites his lip is exquisite" she continued sharing her thoughts.

"Guys, I am starting to get hungry" Cassie said while siting on the floor next to my bed, "me too" Cameron and I said in sync. "I'll go order some pizza i said while standing up and walking out of the room. I pulled my phone from my back pocket, ordered the pizza only to slide it back into the pocket. About 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door and thinking that it was the pizza guy, I got up to grab my purse and opened the door to find....

*** Authors Notes ***
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this because I really enjoyed writing it, I will post the second chapter very soon 😁👌