Chapter 2

"Calum?" I asked while rubbing my eyes thinking I must be delusional. "Yes?" He said while raising his eye brow, "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked a little surprised to see him. "You said you hadn't told your friends that your best friend was me, so I came here to tell them myself" he said with a goofy smile. "Um... Well come in but expect a complete screaming fest." I said while gesturing for him to come in.

Calum walked in and I walked towards my room him now following. I reached my room and opened the door only to find Cassie braiding Graces hair and Cameron and Jessie talking about 5SOS, I walked in and Calum and I sat on my bed, they didn't even realise? "Oh how I wish I could meet Calum Hood" I said dramatically falling into his arms. "Yeah I want his follow on twitter" he replied laughing & that's when they realised.

"Wooooah, woah, woah... Am I dreaming" Cameron screamed while pinching herself. "It's Calum. Fucking. Hood." Cassie, Grace and Jessie all said in unison and all Calum and I could do was laugh. "Helloooo ladies" he said with a slight giggle. "Maddy how did you get Calum Hood to come to your house?" Grace said while staring at me with a blank expression. "Well, I was going to tell you guys ages ago but I never got the chance but this charming young fellow and I have been best friends since we were 3 years old." I said while falling back into the bed. "Yes and she told me that she never told you guys so I decided to drive here and tell you myself" he said while poking my cheeks.

"This means all this time we have been trying to get his follow on twitter and trying to meet him, we could have just asked you?" Cassie said with a stern tone, "Well that's kinda why I didn't tell you guys, because I didn't want to be bombarded with requests to him" I say while staring at the ceiling fan. "How's about I follow you and take a picture with you now, so you don't have to ask Maddy?" Calum said while staring at me apologetically. "YESSSS" all 4 of them said.

«DING DONG»
"I am thinking that's the pizza man?" I said while getting up and walking to the door and opening the door, I payed the guy and shut the door.

- CALUM'S POV -
I don't think Maddy knows this but I think I have like her more than I have ever really thought. "PIZZA IS HERE!" Maddy yelled and with that all the girls got up and sprinted out of the room, I got up an made my way out to the kitchen as she opened the boxes I could not help but smile at the subtle scent of rain as I looked out the window. I heard the small patter of rain that was getting heavier by the minute, but by the time we had finished dinner it was pouring so I asked if I could stay the night. Of course Maddy being Maddy said that is was fine and I could sleep in the guest room. I am so lucky to have her.

• I will post the next chapter soon •