Chapter 8

Thanks to my best friend for helping me write this chapter.

Two days passed. Spike still didn't know that Dolly was Hansel's girlfriend. Dolly decided to break up with Hansel.

In the park.

Dolly tried to find Hansel but couldn't find him, so she asked Fergus.

Dolly: Fergus, you know where Hansel is.

Fergus: That's how he went to see his cousin for a few days and what?

Dolly: Nothing (In thoughts) But relief. Nobody will know for now.

Dolly: Bye Fergus.

Fergus: Bye.

Meanwhile, across the park, Dylan and Summer watched the clouds.Dylan decided to say how he felt about Summer tonight. He didn't know Summer felt the same. Evening has come. Everyone came back home. The puppies ate dinner and went to sleep. Dylan lay on the roof and watched the stars with Summer.

Dylan: Summer, I have to tell you something.

Summer: What?

Dylan: Summer, you are someone very smart and I have fallen in love with you ever since I saw you. Summer ... would you like to be my girlfriend?

Summer: (happy) Yes!

Summer kissed Dylan. they both loved each other and it showed. after a while they split up.

Dylan: It's late we should go to sleep.

Summer: Sure honey.

they both went to sleep in the treehouse hugged.

To continue ...