Chapter 15

Dylan decided to look for Dolly to find out how she knew about him and Summer.

Dylan: Dawkins, you know where Dolly is.

???:I know.

Dylan turns and sees Spike holding a card.

Dylan: What is this card?

Spike: Read.

Dylan read and got scared

Dylan: HE WANTED HER !!!

Spike: I know where it can be.

Dylan: But why did they kidnap her ?!

Spike: I'll tell you ... I had a friend once. His name was Mal, we were good friends, but we fell out and promised to take revenge.

Dylan: But what does he want !?

Spike: Lamps. he and he always wanted her but I and I didn't give her back.

Dylan: we have to free her!

Spike: Let's go.

Meanwhile, Dolly woke up in an abandoned warehouse. She was tied up. In the shade she saw a dog.

Dolly: What do you want? (With fear)

???: Nothing from you.

Dolly: So why am I here?

???: Because your friend has something he wants.

Dolly She was afraid, she didn't know what would happen, and Spike and Dylan went to the police station to tell Pearl everything. While Dylan talked about everything, Spike ran Dolly to the rescue. Dolly thought it was over. That nobody would help her when she suddenly saw Spike

Dolly Spike! (With relief and joy)

Spike: Yes. I always help you.

???: Spike! (With anger)

Spike Mal. You won't get what you want anyway. You will never understand what you want.

Suddenly Mal attacked Spike. They fought for a moment. In the end, Spike won the fight and went to solve Dolly. when he did, Dolly hugged him tightly and pressed her face to her chest. She was shocked, but her tears were not in fear, they were not lucky. She held him tight, she didn't want to escape, Spike was her savior. She was just happy in his arms and safe.

Spike: Alright Dolly. Nothing hurts you anymore.

After a while, the police stopped Mala. Dolly said what had happened and everyone came back home.

To continue ...

I apologize for the incorrect publication but I have already fixed everything and as part of the reimbursement the next one will be as long as it can be.