Chapter 12

Hansel: I understand (Sadly)

Dolly: It's not your fault. I just don't love you anymore. But I want you to be friends. Friends?

Hansel: Friends.

Hansel walks away and Dolly finally breathes a sigh of relief. Meanwhile, Dylan and Summer were talking.

Dylan: We have to tell my parents today.

Summer: And how will they forbid us to be together?

Dylan: It doesn't matter if they let us be together, I will always love you.

Dylan kissed her cheek and then they both smiled.

In another part of the park, Spike was looking for Dolly when he saw the sad Hansel. They both knew each other. They were best friends.

Spike: Hey Hansel, why are you sad?

Hansel: Dolly broke up with me.

Spike: It's sad, but you will certainly find another equally beautiful girl.

Hansel: Thanks Spike.

Hansel left and Spike wondered why Dolly was Hansel's girlfriend and how long. After a moment he found Dolly.

Spike: Hi Dolly.

Dolly: Hi

Spike: Dolly, can I ask you something?

Dolly: Sure

Spike: Why didn't you tell me you were Hansel's girlfriend.

Dolly: I didn't want to tell you because I thought it didn't matter.

Spike: Hansel is my best friend and he makes you sad.

Spike goes away badly and Dolly was sad she knew that then Spike would not want to be with her.

This is the end of this chapter but the next one will appear as soon as possible.

To continue ...