chapter 1

*Sammy's P.O.V*

Hello here is my story of me and my friend and our jouney. Well let me introduce myself: Im sixteen years old, im really loud and obnoxious and really sarcastic.I have brown hair greenish blueish eyes and im 5'2 yes im short i know. My friend and i love magcon. I am depressed and yes i cut.But no one knows not even my friend. And one more thing my friend is my interent bestie.

Here we start our journey.

(Its the last day of school)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm went off at 7:00am i hit the snooze but i debated for like 15 just to get out of bed. I grabed my phone off the night stand along with my glasses and went to the bathroom and i put my phone on the jack and hop into the shower. *15 mins later* just hop out and pick out and outfit (above). I looked at the clock it was only 7:30 and school starts at 8:00 But luckly i walk /pennyboard to school. So i went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple to eat. So i grabbed my shoes and put them on grabbed my penny board and walked out the door. I ate my apple on the way to school. So when i got to school i went to where i normally sit and i pulled my phone out and talked to my friends

*Convo*(S-sammy M- Maddie)

S- hey

M - hey

S-wassup

M- nm u?

S- nm but im just surrounded by people and im so antisocial lol

M- lol same thats why you have an internet friend like me

S- awee yea well gotta go bye ttyl

M-bye

After i close my screen and put my phone in my pocket

*RING*

Yay we only have two classes today since its the last day of school. First class is P.E. and my second class is History. As i walked into the locker room i go to my locker and change for p.e. As i walk into the gym i see the coach set up for dodgeball YES score. I love dogeball. So the coach split us up into two teams. But no one has ever seen me play. So the coach blows the whistle

* skip the rest of P.E.* ( to lazy to write the rest)

Next i have history. As i walk into class i sit in the back and a couple mins later the teacher comes in and we start our lesson half way through class the bell rings for lunch. Yay when i got down to the cafeteria today is chicken nuggets and mash potatoes. So i go and buy my lunch.

(Skip the rest of the day)

*RIIINNGGG*The final bell of the year. So i run out and pennybord home. When i got home i started packing.

*FlashBack*

My internet friend and i are meeting up and i was "busy" with school stuff. But i told my mom that i wanted to surpirse my friend and she said that was ok. Plus my mom bought us magcon tickets (A/N: I know magcon ist together but for the story they are).

*Flashback Over*

So i picked up my bags and put them downstairs near the door so i can leave later. I go back up stairs and set my alarm for 6:30 am tomorrow and drift off to sleep.

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groan and get up so i dont miss my flight to L.A. I go and pic out a pair or sweatpants and a v-neck tshirt I put on my glasses. Then walk downstairs after waking my mom so then we both drive off to the airport and i say our goodbye. i head on to the plane and put my headphones in and fall asleep listening to shawn medes's cover of drop in the ocean. A few hours later i was woken up by a storist. I was told we were about to land in L.A. So i took my headphone out and put them in my bag. Once we landed i grabbed my bag and went to baggage claim. After that i called a cab and told them the adress. I pulled up to her house and knocked. She opened he door and scream in my face. I was suprised by her reaction. But then we both started crying and hugging for like 10 mins. She then let me inside so i can come in. i set my stuff down in her room and i told her that i had one more surprise for her. She dissapeared then came back with salted carmel tea and the new season of AHS.So once we got settled i told her i got us V.I.P. Magcon tickets for San Diego. She almost spilled her tea. We both started to laugh at each other.