Chapter 5

*Sammys P.O.V.*

I woke up from my nap/ cuddle sesh to see hayes already up and looking at me so i blush and hide my face in his chest. i was comfortable so we stayed in the position for awhile but then i smelt food and got up. i saw matt and maddie making lunch for all of us. i asked what time it was and they said it was noon. I laughed and stretched. After eating i go up to grab my phone and walk back down to the living room. As soon as i sit down i get a call from my mom.

*Phone Convo* (S-Sammy H-Hospital) you will see why i did this

H- is this Sammy Bennett?

S- yes why

H- Well the reason for why im calling is that your mom got into an accident and didnt make it out because the impact severly injered her and she wanted us to call you if she did or didnt make it. But she didnt make it we tried everything to save her.

S- WELL YOU DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO SAVE HER.

H- im sorry for your lost but your mothers last words to us were to call her only daughter and tell her she loves you.

S- thanks bye.

By the end of the call i was in tears. i ran into the batroom and closed the and grabbed my old friend a blade. I cut 3 times. one for not being perfect, one for think hayes liked me and the last one was for losing my best friend aka my mom. after i was done i cleaned up the mess of blood i made and walked out of the bathroom. i walkup to my suitcase and grab a gauze and a hoodie and went back into the living room and everyone looked shocked and asked why i screamed at my phone. so i sat down on the couch and said that my mom got into a car crash on her way home from work by a drunk driver and didnt make it. But now since my mom died im an only child with no father, so after the summer is over i have no home. I then broke down completely.I heard some one yell group hug and found six arms wrapped around me as i cried.

After i was done crying i heard maddie speak up and say that i can live wih her. told them that i needed some alone time and take nap.

*Maddies P.O.V*

After Sammy left the room Matt hayes and i decied we do something special for her since her mom died. Matt came up with that we should throw her a party and invite the other guys. I added that it would be cool because her birthday is coming up soon too. They asked when her birthday was and i said it was the same as hayes (June 8th). So after we got the ideas we started planing. Matt and hayes decided to text the other guys and told them the plan.

*Sammys P.O.V.*

After i went into the room i went twiter and tweeted  " i just lost my mom :(". Then went on wattpad and read fanfics about magcon while listening to shawn medes cover of say something. i fell asleep after reading a couple chapters.

*dream*

I woke up in a room with white walls and my mom was next to me sitting on my old bed. i Sat up and hugged her i asked her what hapened? She explained and i also told her that i cut plus that she was the only one that knew about it and she said that there should be a package coming to maddies house and it was my birthday present. she then she started to faded away in my room so i was sceaming dont leave please!

*End of dream*

I woke up screming and sweating and everyone surrounded me and i said it was just a bad dream.

*Next Morning*

I wake up to a note on the door that say maddie wants me up and bed ready by noon so we can go to the boardwalk for a girls/bonding day. I put on the outfit (above) on and texted maddie i was done and ready to go.

       Off the boardwalk we go!!!!

                    ♡♡♡♡♡♡