Chapter 2

*Maddie's P.O.V*

*Flashback to this morning*

I woke up sad because my internet bestie/sister by heart wont be here to see me. So today i decieded to have a lazy day and wear sweatshirts and pj shorts and wander around the house. I plop down on the couch with my social media and then fall back asleep on the couch.

*Few hours later*

I was woken up by the sound of someone knocking on my door. So i walked over to the door and i opened the door. My internet bestie/sister is at my front door. I screamed because i was surprised. She just stood there shocked probaly from my expression. When i was done screaming we hugged and cried for like ten mins. I let her in after we hugged an showed her to my room. i then disapeared to go get food. I came back with salted carmel tea and the new season of AHS. Once we got settled sammy told me her mom got us V.I.P tickets to Magcon San Diego. I almost spilled my tea and sammy started laughing then i started laughing bc sammys laugh is contagious.

* Few hours later*

After watching the WHOLE season of AHS. We started to plan about magcon (A/N: Hayes will be older in this story). After that we decied to paint out nails and watch movies on netflix.

*Sammy P.O.V.*

After finishing AHS we decied to watch netfilx and paint our nails. I decied to paint mine mint blue and pointer finger black. maddie did the same but black and white. We decied to watch white chicks. We fell asleep half way through the movie but after our nails dried.

*Next Morning* *Maddies P.O.V*

I woke up first and decided to make breakfast.  So i go downstairs and make eggs bacon toast and pancakes. I came back to sammy looking lost.

*Sammy P.O.V*

I wake up by the smell of food downstairs. I get up and have to use the bathroom. So i get up out of the bed and open the bedroom door and heard someone come up the stairs and it was maddie with food Yay. But i asked her where her bathroom was. She told me and i did my business and washed my hands. I go back to the room and see all my fave foods. She really gets me. So we dig into our food and watch cartoons. (A/N: yes we are sixteen dont judge) We turned on bob bugers and watched it. After eating we decied to get dressed for the day. (Outfit above)

*Maddies P.O.V.*

We decied to get dress. I decied that we should go to the mall since sammy will be staying all summer. After we get changed and cleaned up our mess and brought it to the kitchen downstairs and grabbed our penny boards  and skated off to the mall that wasnt very far.

*At the mall* * Sammys P.O.V*

We entered the mall and it was big. It was beautiful and had many more stores that i loved. We entered forever 21 and shopped there first i bought some crop tops shorts and alot of bracelets. But maddie look like she bought the whole store. After going to a few stores we decied to get food bc there is never enough. We decied to get Pizza. After we got our pizza we walked around we decied to go into Aero because that was our favourite store. As we walk in we see a group of cute guys that look familiar. I pulled maddie aside. And told her that group of guys where cute. So we walk in and go shop. I was trying to get something off the top shelf but couldnt reach it so i tried jumping that didnt work. All i feel is someone lifting me up to grab the jean shorts. And was brought back down. As i look up i meet ocean icy blue eyes and they belong to this mystery yet familiar guy. I said my thank yous and asked for his name and it was the one and only Hayes Grier. Hayes asked for mone of corse and i said it was sammy.

*Hayes P.O.V.* ( gotcha)

We walked into Aero to get clothes it was just Nash,Cameron, Matt and i. I see these two pretty girls walk into the store. But one caught my eye. She was short, she had a unique style. She also seems happy but somethings off about her but i like it. I saw she needed help getting shorts on the top shelf i watched her try a couple times but failed and couldnt help laugh at her. But i walked over and lifted her up so she grab them. She was so light and little,she was fragile. I then set her down and looked into her eyes they were beautiful just like her. She asked me for my name and i said it was Hayes Grier. I asked for hers and she said it was Sammy. I told her that was a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

*Sammys P.O.V*

THE Hayes Grier called me beautiful. I started freaking out in my head because i didnt want to scare him away. I then saw maddie talking to Matt. So i texted maddie get some and i knew she got it because she flipped me off and i just laughed then hayes started laughing. I asked him why he was laughing he said my laugh was contagious. Hayes asked me if i wanted walk around the mall after i payed for the shorts and i said yes. So i went and paid for the shorts and told maddie i walk around the mall with hayes and that we should meet at the food court at 8 since it was 4 o'clock already.  We agreed and went our separate ways.

*Hayes P.O.V*

I walked out of the store with sammy. So we walk around and i lead her into the Vans store because she needed new vans i and i needed a new pair so we went to look for vans by ourselves. I found some marron vans that i had but were too small so i grabbed them and walked over to sammy.

*Sammys P.O.V.*

I was dragged into the Van store by hayes which was fine bc i needed a pair of vans. So we went our separate ways and went to go get vans. I searched through the vans and found marron vans that i didnt have so i grabbed them just as hayes was walking over to me with a vans box in his hands. We went to check out and i was about to grab my wallet when hayes already has his wallet out and payed. I asked him why and he said it was his treat. While we were walking out of the store i asked him what kind of vans did you get and he said a plain marron. I looked shocked. He asked why and i said that i got a marron pair too and we pulled them out and they were the same pair. I guess great minds think alike.  So we walked around to the food court to sit and talked. He asked me about magcon and i said i got me and my best friend tickets to San Diego Magcon. He said that was cool because he wanted to see me again.

*Fast Forward to 8 P.M.*

We all meet up at the food court. As maddie and i were walking until i heard someone yell WAIT! We turned around and saw matt and hayes running towards us. Hayes ran toward me and said i forgot one thing and gave me his number and a kiss on my cheek . I started blushing like crazy then i saw Matt kiss maddie and she blushed too. I guess we are sharing what happened today when we get home later tonight.