Chapter 8

*Maddies P.O.V.*

I felt someone move me so i just rolled over and ended up falling off the couch. i slightly open my eyes because of the sun. I guess its morning or noon. i get up and then plop my self back on the couch and sleep alittle more.

*Matts P.O.V.*

I heard a noise after i got up and noticed maddie was on the floor. I was going to help her but she got up and went back on the couch and sleeped. So i went to the bathroom then i walked back to the living room and saw hayes up but everyone else was asleep still. I signaled Hayes that i wanted to talk to him. We step outside and talk about whats going to happen in the next couple a days and i wanted to talk to him about sammy. We started taking about magcon and who we were going to prank. So i finally brought up the topic about the girls. So i first started talking to hayes about sammy.

*Hayes P.O.V.*

Matt brought up the topic of Sammy and Maddie but he asked me about what was up with sammy and I. I told Matt that i liked sammy i just didnt know how to tell her i like her and im scared that she doesnt like me back. But he asked more about her and i said that she was beautiful and shouldn't cut but i feel bad about her past but happy that i made her smile along with the rest of the guys and that i will have to thank maddie when we go inside. Matt asked why and i said because she saved the perfect girl for me.So i then asked Matt about Madison.

*Matt P.O.V.*

Hayes asked me about Maddie and nothing came to mind, i said. I said that because she was perfect beyond words. I loved maddie so much and i would love to ask her out but i dont know.

*Sammy's P.O.V.*

I woke up and noticed maddie was up and watching cartoons. I noticed the boys werent here but i didnt bother looking for them because i was too lazy and too hungry. so i walked into the kitchen and made cereral for myself in a big bowl. When i got back everybody was starting to get up and the boys came back inside. I saw hayes tell maddie something and she nodded her head then matt to maddie and started cudding and watching cartoons and giggling at the tv screen like the were four. so i went and sat on the couch eating my cereal. i saw Hayes go into the kitchen and get something but i didnt see what it was. but when he came back he sat next to me and digged into my cereal with a spoon. i first gave him the " really" look but he then just kept eating my cereal. After we finished the bowl. Hayes and i cuddled on the couch while watching old reruns of disney cartoons.

*Couple episodes later*

It was around one when we looked at the clock. So we started to get ready for the day the boys left shortly after because they had a meeting with bart for the upcoming show for Magcon and hotel stuff. But Maddie and i decied to go to checkers. So when we pulled up me and maddie ordered bacon burgers and 3 orders of extra large fries one for maddie and two for me. We ate in the car and then rode home. When we got home we went to bed early because it was my birthday tomorrow and we were both tired.

*Next Morning* *Sammys P.O.V.*

I woke up next morning and went to go make breakfast when i got hit by silly string by people so my only instinct was to scream then i heard a click of a camera. I wipe the silly string off my face and i see everyone laughing at me about the silly string. But then we went into the kitchen and the guys and maddie tried to make breakfast which failed miserably. So i scooted them out of the kitchen and said that I would cook but they argued with me and then i said if i did you guys would burn the house down. They finally agreed and i made pancakes, eggs bacon and the boys made ceral and juice. So when we finished i told cam nash to set the table. When they finished we ate what i cooked we talked about what the plans were for today.

*Hayes's P.O.V.*

Today is Sammys birthday and at her party tonight im going to tell her how i feel. The only person i told was Matt and i tell the guy while the girls are getting ready for the pool.

*Sammy's P.O.V.*

After breakfast we got ready and the guys cam back but they seemed to be acting weird. But I shook the feelings off and we just hung out till the party started.

*Hayes's P.O.V.*

We left the girls house so me and the guys could ready for tonight and get out gifts. When the guys were done I gathered them into the living room. I told them that I like Sammy and that I needed help on how to tell her

* Skip till party starts*

*9:00 pm* Guest started arriving and the party was going to start soon.
Soon everyone was jamming out to Mahogany *Lox* or swimming. Everyone was having a good time and everyone seems happy. I soon heard Maddie and all the guys singing happy birthday and maddie holding my birthday cake. I soon blew out my candles and made a wish ☆.
We all took the candles out of the cake and dug in and everyone got a slice. After I finished my slice I got pulled inside by someone which I then figured out was Hayes. He pulled me into the living room.

* Hayes' s P.O.V.*

I grabbed sammy and walked into the living room and said I really like you and I was wondering if you like to go on a date¿?

*Sammys P.O.V.*

I was just asked out by THE Hayes Grier (*internally screaming /fangirling*). I say yes bc I did like him and would like to get to know him better. He told me to be ready tomorrow at 8pm and dress fancy but casual. After he said that i couldn't stop smiling. The party started to die down and people started leaving but the guys stayed over tonight. We all had a big sleepover in the living room again. I cuddled up to Hayes and before falling asleep I heard him say " Goodnight Beautiful I love you" and kissed my forehead before cuddling closer to me and falling asleep into the darkness.