Prologue

"Are you sure that we are right on this path?". His partner looked in his eyes and then again on the map he was holding in his hands. "I don't know?". The voice sounded pretty insecure. "Hand it over...C'mon.". One look at the mess of lines and crosses drawn on the paper and he gave it back to his partner. "Yeah...I guess we lost our way..."."But it's gettin'dark...". He got a death stare. "I know you goddamn idiot!". 

It was way after midnight. The moon lightened through the leaves, but it was still as dark that you could not see your hands. The two friends already gave up and pulled up a do-it-yourself wood hut, which looked more like some sticks made up to a whole mess. They sleept on a picnic blanket they had in their backbag, but this didn't stop the insects. In the backround an owl could be heard and the bugs made that wierd noises they always do. It was kinda spooky. "Ed?". "What?". "I can't sleep.". A moment of silence. "But I can. Good night.". He turned himself away from his friend. "I'm sorry that this happened. I honestly am.". "Hhm", mumbled Ed, "I already know that you're clumsy and the biggest idiot I've ever met. Tell me something new.". "So you're mad at me?". "Shut up Ollie. I really want to sleep.". "Ok. Sorry.".

The way it was that silent almost could give you goosebumps. But when suddenly, out of the nowhere, a little crack could be heard and steps on the earth came closer...the atmosphere was like ten times more tense. No owl could be heard, no insects making noises, no wind crackling in the trees...but the steps. They go faster and faster. Come closer and closer.

And then Ollie looked in the eyes of a stranger. A dark chocolate brown. Ed turned around. And had a look at a young man. Both screamed and everything went white.

----

Here I am XD Sorry for this. My English is quite bad, because I'm not native and it's almost midnight in my country.Maybe I'll correct and reupload it someday...who knows? But I hoped you enjoyed :D 

May see you soon again. ian_lee_comeback,04.05.2020