▪︎2▪︎

Hours went by and Oli still couldn't realized what the heck just happened. The bright light of the hospital floor hurted and the smell of desinfection spray was so tense that Oli wanted to throw up. The blue plastic chair which he sat on, made noices every time he moved. He played around with his hands nervously. A doctor walked by and for a short moment Oli thought and hoped, that she would tell him that Ed was fine, but she didn't. She ignored him and walked straight forward. "Excuse me?", Oli said. The doctor turned around and looked directly in his eyes :" Yeah?". Oli tried to find the right words: "My friend Ed...he had an accident and he is here. But I sit here since hours and don't know how he's doing. I'm really worried. Is he okay?". The doctor pulled out a mobile phone out of her pocket. "I will check it for you.".

It took some minutes before she finished the call. "Ok...yeah...I will be there...ok...I will just inform him about his friend...I know.". Then she hung up and cleared her throat:" I am really sorry to tell you, but...he is still not awake yet. But he will get an operation as soon as possible.". Oli teared up. "Thank you.", he said, "At least I know in what situation he is now.".

The doctor patted his shoulder. "Everything is gonna be fine. The medizine is very effective these days. If you want to, there is a coffee machine down the hallway. Remember to get a rest.". She smiled softly and then disapeared in the next room.

Oli put out some coins and put them in the machine. He didn't even liked coffee, but he was so damn tired that he thought he could fall asleep in the next moment. He yawned and put some sugar in the plastic cup. Then he sat down on the blue chair again. After hours of waiting, the chair seemed more and more uncomfortable, but it still was better then standing there like an idiot. Oli scratched his breast, but felt something really wierd. Wait a second... He saw a flower growing on his chest. The coffee felt down on the floor. Oli was lowkey confused. As he looked closer, he saw that he had also a kinda deep wound on his chest...covered by the flower. It seemed like a protection. But this fact made him even more confused.

He stood up and kicked the plasic cup under the chair. Right after that he walked to the reception. "Can i help you?", asked the nurse. "Something wierd is going on. I have a wound.". "Where?". "On my chest.". She typed something into her computer. "And? Did it bleed or does it suppurate?". "No,but...". "What's the problem then?". She looked kinda uninteressed and like she wouldn't take him seriously. Oli got mad about this inpolite and rude answer and put up his shirt. "The problem is THIS.". The nurse was shook and then called for a doctor.

Oli did notice the doctor. It was the same as he met before. "Ah~you again.",she said,"is everything okay?". Oli lifted his shirt again. The doctor looked closly. "I work quite long as a doctor now, but I've never seen something like this ever before...".

---

I'm back with a new chapter (which you guys hopefully enjoyed) :D

Is my writting style ok? Kinda don't know, cause normally I write in my native language and not in English. Hit or miss...I guess XD

Will see you soon,bye <3