When I first met you

Carl's POV
I was walking to my girlfriend Enid's house in Alexandria because we agreed we would hang out yesterday.
    I got to her house a few minutes later and knocked on her door, a few seconds later I saw Enid's beautiful face open the door a smile appearing when she saw me. I was memorized by her smile and her blue green eyes. "Hey, you gonna come in?" She asked me as I snapped out of my thoughts realizing I was just standing there, I nodded. We walked up to her room hand in hand "so what do you wanna do?" She asked me "I don't know....just talk then do stuff..." I asked "and things" she added (I had to) I laughed a little, we always joked around because meg Dad would always say that he would get annoyed when we did that but we didn't care. "Ok, what should we talk about?" Enid asked me.

Enid's POV
"Ok, what should we talk about?" I asked him starting at is handsome face, he was the only one who could ever make me feel this way Maggie who is like my Mom always makes fun of us in a loving way calling us "love birds" or calling me "soon to be Grimes".  "Um" he smirked "how about when we first met" he said still smirking and I shook my head smiling "oh come on! I wanna know what you thought about me!" He said laughing, "fiiiiine. When I first met you I didn't think much about you, besides you scaring me for some reason" I said "you also didn't talk much" he said to me and I lughed nodding "but you were scared of me to" I said looking at him with a smile/smirk "maybe a little" I pushed his shoulder jokingly then kissed his cheek, "you know you were" he laughed nodding "yeah, I was" we both laughed "so what did you think of me?" I asked him waiting for a reply.

Short flashback
Carl's POV
I walked in while Ron was talking and saw a girl reading something he said her name was Enid. Enid what a beautiful name just like her she looked beautiful and mysterious someone you wouldn't wanna mess with.

Now
Carl POV
"Honestly Enid when I first met you." I said pausing "I thought you were amazing and I was right, and still am" I said and she smiled blushing. "What about me what did you think of me?".

Short flashback
Enid POV
I looked at a boy who's name was Carl he was cute I don't know why but he kind of scares me even though I don't know him I just turned my head back.

Now
Enid POV
I blushed and smiled at his words "what about me what did you think of me?" He asked me, " well I thought you were cute and scary but I fell for you" she said smiling "And I for you" he said "no surprise there" I said laughing. Soon our lips hit is was a sweet kiss it was still going until the door opened we broke apart and Michonne stood there laughing and smiling "am I interrupting something?" She asked laughing knowing the answer "yes actually you are" Carl said his face red "well it's time for you to come home" she said "really?" He said back face still red from embarrassment "yup let's go" she said smiling at us, Carl got up and smiled at me "see you tomorrow?" I nodded "bye" I said and he returned with a "bye". Once they were gone Maggie who I was living with started teasing me "love birds" she said and I rolled my eyes. Man I love Carl I thought.

Short but cute and probably horrible. Hope you enjoyed!💚💙