Drop

Jk: "Appa! Eomma! I finished the tattoo I've been planning!"

Joon: "Let me see!"

Jin: "It looks amazing Kookie" Jungkook squealed, he was really happy with how it turned out

Jk: "Appa? Anything you would change?"

Joon: "Nope. It's perfect, i'll copy it and put it in the book." He took the drawing and put it through a copier and then handed it back to the boy.

Jin: "Do you wanna use a station and try doing it on me? I love the design, can you do it on my shoulder?" The aforementioned was practically bouncing, he really liked it and wanted the design. Jungkook always saw his parents as more like close friends, because the older two seemed to have never really grown up; but he would not complain. He loves his relationship with his parents. 

Jk: "Are you sure? What if I mess up? I'm not the best at tattooing yet."

Jin: "Well practice makes perfect"

Jk: "Okay then" Jungkook got up and started to set up a station. As he was setting up the tattoo gun he had in his hands. He heard something he had been longing to hear his whole life. His soulmates thoughts. But what he heard made him scared almost. He dropped the gun and stood up quickly. 

"I'm done. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the Seoul Bridge. Goodbye good for nothing family" 

Jungkook's heart stopped. Seoul Bridge; that is the most popular suicide spot in the country. Without thinking he stood up and ran to the back to grab his keys and his coat. 

Jin: "Sweetie? What's going on?"

Jk: "I'll tell you later. I need to go. Now!"

Jungkook ran to his car and sped down the almost empty street. After he parked he made his way to the bridge and what he saw made him shocked in more then one ways. Not only was the boy drop dead gorgeous, but he was standing on the outside of the bridge on the ledge while holding on to the railing leaning forward, looking at the water below.

Without another thought he ran to the boy. When he was an arms length away from the beautiful boy...

A/N: I (J)hope you liked this chapter, i'll probably do a double update. In case you didn't realize it, this is an angsty angsty book, but later on there will be fluff. Next chapter however is going to be really sad and angsty. 

I purple y'all!