12: Escape or Remain? Future Life of Amuto: Part 4/5

Sorry, everyone, I wasn't on in WattPad because I was playing Animal Jam (user: SenpaiPlayz140) and was on in FlipAnim (website for free). Also been watching MHA for the first time and somehow I got obsessed with it...  The other reason is that I have no ideas on this fanfic, so I am truly sorry, I am going to try to do my best on this. Not everyone have good ideas on fanfic, you know? 

Time skip: 10 minutes later...

Aku was dragged to Easter unconscious. She was thrown into a dark room where Tadase and the others were locked up when Amu was turned into Daredevil Amulet. Minutes later, she woke up in a daze. 

"Where the heck am I?" she said to herself as she tried to stand up. Since there are no guards around, she broke open the rope that tied her up and looked around. She really couldn't see anything, so she slowly widen her arms around her and tried to find the walls. Her feet slowly moved to the direction she is heading, slowly and carefully. After a moment,  she fell a solid wall on her left side. She decided to move forward, but ended up in another wall. After a couple minutes, however, she went around in circles, finding no doors, at least. After another round of checking, she was wrong. 

The first time, she was standing and slowly moving to her sides. The second time, she crawled, just to be sure she wasn't in the attic. The third time, she crouched and felt a door hinge. She ran her fingers around the door on both hands in different sides. She felt a doorknob on her right and tried turning it, but it was locked. 

'Great, another problem... now what?' She sat down, her back touching the door and decided to push it, yet she felt that it was a solid steel door. The door began to open, so Aku quickly ran to hide behind the opened door. 

"Listen up, prisoner, you're going to tell us what your parent-" the guard stopped talking at inspect the room. Aku held her breath. "Prisoner has escaped! Find her now!" Aku heard footsteps running past the steel room and yelling. Once it went quiet, Aku peeked through the door (I can't explain what I mean, but she's hiding behind the door in the room) and saw no one around. She quietly tippy toed out of the room and ran through the hallways, hiding in a empty nearby room with loads of equipment in each room with no one in them all. 

One.

Two.

Three.

Four. 

Five.

The floors still goes down. Once she was able to see the floor level, she realized she was in the 30th floor, so she assumed she was locked up in the 35th floor. She heard footsteps again and hid behind the doors again. 

Some guards did see her in the hallways in each floor, but luckily, they weren't near the floor entrances so they lost sight of her. 

Aku was confident, but wasn't sure if she'll escape alive. She ran a bit more faster and after a dozen of minutes, she was able to flee the building. But still, guards are on her tail. She turned in each corner, but some guards managed to catch a glimpse of her turns and ran more faster, knowing she was hoping to lose sight from them.

Ikuto's POV

Okay...

Okay..

Okay.

...

No one around? How curious. And kinda suspicious as a matter of fact...

And I oop-

Short chapter for today. Sorry. Gonna watch some MHA now, so yea...

(Meh ship on a gay couple almost everyone likes.) 

Hint: All for One x Half Hot, Half Cold

And I oop ship em. Don't you? Oof.